OT: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2008
Ninja Kirby - XBL

I have Black Ops, but my girlfriend is borrowing it at the moment.
Almost always on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, though.

Online Games I have:

DJ Hero
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Halo: Reach
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Space 2

I have some more, but I don't care to play them much right now.

How is dead space 2?

Oct 25, 2006
To be quite honest, the only thing Dead Space 2 has in common with the first is the gameplay mechanics IMO, other than that, the setting is completely changed. It's a lot darker, and lighting is reliant on aiming your weapon for the most part with the attached flashlight.

I can't really decide if I like the first or second more. Even though the Ishimura got repetitive after awhile, I kinda miss the space station feeling of the first game. The second game, while I enjoy all of the great detail and attention put to the environments (the daycare in particular), is way too damn dark for my tastes. Doesn't really add to the scare factor, so much as it serves more as a way to give me a headache, causing me to frequently take breaks. I AM liking the increase in necromorph ferocity though.

Oh, and the damn Stalkers. Even though I hate those fucking things, you have to applaud the work they put into their A.I.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I sold my copy of Black Ops today.

I used the money I got from it and slapped fourty dollars on a Portal 2 pre-order.

CoD gets way too boring, way too quick. The campaigns are always nice, but the online hasn't changed enough to care since CoD4.

CoD2 will always be the best CoD, I'm afraid.

Edit: Cool Story, Bro

Nov 14, 2002
All of the COD games are decent, but I enjoy playing with friends more than I like to get destroyed by little children all day.

I'm not one of those people who pretend that I'm the shit at COD. I'd rather play a single player game, honestly.

Nov 14, 2003
I sold my copy of Black Ops today.

I used the money I got from it and slapped fourty dollars on a Portal 2 pre-order.

CoD gets way too boring, way too quick. The campaigns are always nice, but the online hasn't changed enough to care since CoD4.

CoD2 will always be the best CoD, I'm afraid.

Edit: Cool Story, Bro
i only play zombies and gun game

Apr 13, 2005
Once I played zombies, I quit playing multiplayer for the most part. I will play anything with zombies in it. Anyone remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors?

Multiplayer is full of people that have nothing better to do than get better at multiplayer. So yes they are better than me, I can admit it too.

Right now I'm playing Borderlands while I wait for the new SSX to come out along with Metal Gear Rising.

PSN Weebles303