OT: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I feel the same way, but vice versa.

When I do get a PS3, I'm not buying any cross-platform games on PS3. I'll only get exclusives.

And yeah, hackers have pretty much completely gotten around Sony at the moment. They can unban people, and even ban people (if they have their console ID).

Sep 24, 2002
game hacking is the same all around. no difference in ps3. if more people had real life friends and would rely on someone u will never met n shit then u could have breathing non imaginary friends at your own house playing games ya know like the 1990's

and ofc my ps3 is hacked still on FW 3.41 till i get around to installing a cfw for all these newer games. been using it for media player and emulators more than anything.

when u get companies like sony who take away other os n shit being there nazi selfs then there would not be the resistance and uprising it causes. basically we buy the shit if you fuck with our shit we own we will dissect it and take full advantage of it since u snatches wouldnt let us to begin with

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
game hacking is the same all around. no difference in ps3. if more people had real life friends and would rely on someone u will never met n shit then u could have breathing non imaginary friends at your own house playing games ya know like the 1990's

and ofc my ps3 is hacked still on FW 3.41 till i get around to installing a cfw for all these newer games. been using it for media player and emulators more than anything.

when u get companies like sony who take away other os n shit being there nazi selfs then there would not be the resistance and uprising it causes. basically we buy the shit if you fuck with our shit we own we will dissect it and take full advantage of it since u snatches wouldnt let us to begin with
What?

Anyways, I got Bulletstorm today, and I think it's pretty fucking awesome.
I played it for a good majority of the day with my woman.

Nov 14, 2002
If the demo is an accurate representation of how much fun that game is, then it's not very good.

I think that game looks like more fun than the demo lets on.