Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
story mode is cool...good way to rack up koinage...though i kinda wish they would have kept the characters outfits to how the games were...

played through the ladder once with kratos and he is bad ass...his combos are ridiculous and his first fatality fits well....

but really just been doing the story mode....and my only issue is some of the character models look dated compared to some...and the sizing...thats what ive always hated about these 3d modeled MK games...they always look overly done as far as muscle mass...cartoonish...

the announcer is the same but changed a bit compared to the demo

these game bookends that came with the kollectors edition are very well made...nice hard plastic and painted with hella detail...like a McFarlane toy

so far im happy...beats the shit out MVC 3 and SSF4 for me

Apr 20, 2003
My lady got me the hook up from a co worker who has a friend who works at Best Buy got it for 30 bones and got a 10 dollar best buy gift card, pretty much paid 20 for it so i lucked out..... Didnt open it yet cuz i worked today but cant wait to pop it in my PS3 tomorrow and play some MK!

Oct 27, 2008
^^LoL i hate when that shit happens.

this game is making me feel like i've got ADD. i'm constantly jumping around from challenge tower to ladder to tag ladder to test your luck & the krypt. i'm gonna wait till my weekend to tackle the story mode, hella looking forward to it.

edit: i didnt even know there was a klassic smoke costume. i hella want that..