Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Warner Bros announced a new Mortal Kombat is in development for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Set for release in 2011, the new title will feature an all-new graphics engine, the return of brutal fatalities, and a "reinvention" of its classic 2D fighting mechanic. Long-time series creator Ed Boon one again returns to lead his team at his newly re-named NetherRealm Studios in Chicago.

"We can't wait for players to get their hands on Mortal Kombat," said Boon "This game really is a response to what players have been demanding: mature presentation, reinvented 2D fighting mechanic and the best, most gruesome fatalities ever!"

The game will also include new features, such as a 4-player tag-team mode where players battle in teams of two against each other online. Fans can also enjoy the "deepest story mode of any fighting game" and an "extensive" lineup of the series' iconic characters.

"We are bringing the Mortal Kombat franchise back to gamers with the talented NetherRealm Studios team creating the game fans long to play," said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "Re-establishing the brand with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Mortal Kombat innovates on past games while staying true to the brand's legendary characters and fighting style."

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck it, i like being the token shit talker.

looks like the last 3 mks but 3d. dont get me wrong though, i will stil cop but shit.capcom vs mrvel shitting on this

Mar 18, 2003
But did you see hidden fighters? Looked like there was Kenshi , Ermac , Reiko , Kabal , MK 1 Verison of Shang Tsung , Kira and Li Mei