Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Im loving this game so far. Im past the 1st tournament in story mode and so far its bun fun as hell.

I tried to go online but its confusing as hell. I'll try again once I get a few moves under my belt and finish the story mode..

So far this game has been a 9/10. Im looking forward to seeing what else it has to offer!

Jun 24, 2005
My lady got me the hook up from a co worker who has a friend who works at Best Buy got it for 30 bones and got a 10 dollar best buy gift card, pretty much paid 20 for it so i lucked out..... Didnt open it yet cuz i worked today but cant wait to pop it in my PS3 tomorrow and play some MK!
I have it on good authority that the Best Buy employee discount isn't that at all.

Also, if one uses their employee discount, they can't get that gift card as well.

I just copped it today too, but have yet to play it.

Apr 20, 2003
I have it on good authority that the Best Buy employee discount isn't that at all.

Also, if one uses their employee discount, they can't get that gift card as well.

I just copped it today too, but have yet to play it.
Umm I don't know how dude gets em but I got for $30 and the gift card..... Im guessing he scans something of lesser value, I really dont know to be honest but I got a steal for the price lol and of course I have no reciept!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I played Story Mode yesterday and it takes a few hours to pass. Just a tip of advice, buy the first 2 sections in the Krypt. The last 2 aren't worth buying. I spent about 150,000 on it and it's mostly artwork
It's all mostly artwork.

There's maybe 80 or so things that aren't artwork. Second Fatality and Alternate costumes for each fighter, Kombat Kodes, and a shitload of artwork. That's all there is in the Krypt.

Jun 24, 2005
Anyone fucking with the story mode?

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I'm at the part where I'm Liu Kang and I have to fight Scorpion and Quan Chi and those motherfuckers are absolutely kicking my ass. I don't really like Liu Kang, I guess because I can't really get his moves to flow.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
It's because they completely changed Liu Kang's Moves. They used to be all F,F moves, now they are B, F. It turns him from a highly offensive fighter in the original games to a more all around fighter, which sucks ass. Plus, his combos fucking suck.

Quan Chi is very weak against the bicycle kick, Scorpion is weak against cross over combos.