Miami Rapper Stitches Gets Knocked Out By Game’s Manager Wack 100

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
that nigga is not street at all what the fuck was he expecting to just walk past a nigga squad and just fight the dude he wanted to fight? anybody that has everr been in that situation knows to watch ur back at all times lol that nigga thought this was tv where normal fights happen lol
lol @ TV and normal fights. You got me dyin over here fam. And then he is claiming Game called the police? It's a black rapper at a club, police are going to be there.

All he needed to do was watch a couple of vids in the Fades thread and he would have seen he went about it all wrong. This fool thought he had a invincibility star from Super Marios.

This fool need to stay in the house. And how did it all start?

Nov 27, 2014
I never got the idea Game was a punk that white wanna be black dude just trying to vampire some fame off him. Who gave him the nigga passport it's offensive to see this dude saying nigga 1000 times like that. I don't think I ever heard A Wax, Eminem or Woodie ever say that shit and if they did they didn't use it 1000 times a minute

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He's gonna get beat up again. I know cocaine makes some niggas think they Scarface but he should just go ahead and OD. Fuck it. Slide off snowy mountain and end it all.

And I just listened to this song. Is this real? He isn't a comedy/spoof/parody rapper?

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKFwbhl4MnQ[/ame]

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I don't think this is the fame and attention he had in mind.. Guess a plublic "L" is better than being invisible period..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
But how did all of this start?
his music career started as lil phil in 2010 and after a tremendous growth spurt which was probably influcned by roids and hgh he evolved into stitches last year. he initially started beefing with jeezy which got no response. two months ago he claimed he banged kylie jenner which was debunked. and then he took shots at the game for no reason at all on ig. game responded. and here we are now.
dude is an attention whore and thinks any type of attention is a good look for his music. when he does shows he throws cocaine in the crowd which is really flour. dude is a joke.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
his music career started as lil phil in 2010 and after a tremendous growth spurt which was probably influcned by roids and hgh he evolved into stitches last year. he initially started beefing with jeezy which got no response. two months ago he claimed he banged kylie jenner which was debunked. and then he took shots at the game for no reason at all on ig. game responded. and here we are now.
dude is an attention whore and thinks any type of attention is a good look for his music. when he does shows he throws cocaine in the crowd which is really flour. dude is a joke.
Why does game always respond? I think it's a major league for game that is old manager was a rat, that's what stitches should go at.