Miami Rapper Stitches Gets Knocked Out By Game’s Manager Wack 100

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
just watched some youtube thing on him to try and find out if he's black at all but instead it said he's been on his own since 14 i don't think he has much of a family structure. kinda sad

v nasty is mixed philipino and her mom is hot as fuck she's a bartender in oakland somewhere.
he's white he's not mixed people do get on him for saying nigga

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i thought it was a video of hella niggas jumping him like he keep saying lol it was basically a video of one nigga firing on him and since he was running n hiding in his car like a bitch the other nigga got a hit in it wasn't even bad i been jumped hella hard stomped out by like 8 niggas on 85th n international i took a major L lol

Nov 27, 2014
i thought it was a video of hella niggas jumping him like he keep saying lol it was basically a video of one nigga firing on him and since he was running n hiding in his car like a bitch the other nigga got a hit in it wasn't even bad i been jumped hella hard stomped out by like 8 niggas on 85th n international i took a major L lol
I got jumped by 15 Oaktown Crips who couldn't even speak enough English to rep they're hood over by highland hospital hahaha top that

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I thought he was some mixed kid.
he is a white boy period, I'm 25% percent mexican, if i ever told anybody I was "mixed" i deserve to get slapped the fuck up, I'm white period, if 99% percent of people would guess you as white by looking at you, who gives a fuck if your 3% cuban, like that makes some difference, lol look at the picture i posted of him.

thats a white boy, who talks in a fake voice.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
just watched some youtube thing on him to try and find out if he's black at all but instead it said he's been on his own since 14 i don't think he has much of a family structure. kinda sad

v nasty is mixed philipino and her mom is hot as fuck she's a bartender in oakland somewhere.
I've seen her mom she looks like the type that would hit on her daughters boyfriends

Apr 25, 2002
he is a white boy period, I'm 25% percent mexican, if i ever told anybody I was "mixed" i deserve to get slapped the fuck up, I'm white period, if 99% percent of people would guess you as white by looking at you, who gives a fuck if your 3% cuban, like that makes some difference, lol look at the picture i posted of him.
thats a white boy, who talks in a fake voice.
I disagree. White people shouldn't have to claim this guy just cause he's a loser. If he was cool you'd here Cubans and Greeks saying "naw he's not white he's Cuban / Greek."

Topic brings me back to the "Racial Draft" on Chappelle Show!

Besides, us white folk already need to own Slim Jesus.