Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
yeah mess sucks now......all he does is mention peoples name is songs and talk about snortin' coke like a loser. his albums after turf politics have all been shitty....

May 18, 2005
gthug619 said:
alot of peeps started at age 14 and then got really deep into it as they got older, itleast niggaz I know that are certified G's...

age aint no thang but late 20's? hhhmmmmm.......hope that aint true.
I guess for credential purposes you can say "yeah i started bangin out tha nutsack" but really don't sleep on any age cuzo...mf's will pop you, don't matter when they started.

Oct 2, 2005
SHIT IS COOL. I WOULD GIVE IT A 7 OUT OF 10 UPON FIRST LISTEN.

IT DOES SEEM LIKE MESS IS PHONIN HIS LYRICS IN ON CERTAIN SONGS. HE USES VARIATIONS OF RHYMES AND STYLES FROM PAST SONGS TO THE CURRENT SONGS. THAT SHIT IS KINDA LISTEN. THAT NIGGA WENT FROM "KEEP IT ON THE DOWN LOW" TO SAYIN THE SAME SHIT 4 AND 5 WAYS. I STILL DIG IT AND ALL, BUT I GOTTA KEEP IT REAL.

Apr 14, 2006
the_truth_ said:
I said it and ill say it again mess fell off he dont even put no effort in his verses no more.. and since when did niggaz start gangbangin in they late 20s ?
I sort of agree. I used to like Mess and his style, but now his solo albums are like R&B albums with his talking in it a little. It's not that hard to do that...

Mar 4, 2006
mikevick said:
yeah mess sucks now......all he does is mention peoples name is songs and talk about snortin' coke like a loser. his albums after turf politics have all been shitty....
That's funny cuz Turf Politics is the last Mess album I bought. Turf Politics is sick as fuck too.

Jun 25, 2002
This Thread is a joke!!!!! Siccness is full of Girls who take shit to heart when someone has a opinion..... Let that shit go.... Download or Buy it, it doesnt even matter no more. Its 2007... Go Hard or Go home!!!! lol YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mar 26, 2007
YungGung said:
quit whining yall niggas sound hella bootsy on here complaining bout a cd that yall didnt even buy

you aint lyin playa, niggas hoping on this thread just to say messy sucks or about how he fell off.

yall niggaz need to stop being transformers....