Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2005
dj pimp said:
yo nemo, ban this bootleggin faggot (hitsquad). all he does is talk shit in every thread. the siccness would be better off without his ass. this clown would piss his pants if he ever ran into mitchy.
u just mad i put u blast. YOULL PISS ON YOSELF IF YOU EVER RAN INTO ME U FAT FUCK

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
put me on blast? i already proved u were a fuckin liar. i'll be in the bay in july. i'll give u a thousand bucks to come see me, ya bitch

fuckin trick got clowned by mitchy slick. haha, what a buster

Feb 23, 2006
dj pimp said:
put me on blast? i already proved u were a fuckin liar. i'll be in the bay in july. i'll give u a thousand bucks to come see me, ya bitch

fuckin trick got clowned by mitchy slick. haha, what a buster

is that a challenge....i dont think hitsqaud is up for it.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i'm at every funtion, concert, party and recording session that goes on while i'm in the bay and i'm real easy to find. i'll be in the bay in july and i got shows with my artist rob base and ez-rock in august in sac and san jo, i'll even leave hitsqaud tix at the door, but i bet he aint got the balls to show

Aug 3, 2006
Have not heard the album yet but as soon as I see it in the store ill cash out for it,I admit I d/l alotta albums but I plan on buyin this fasho mess is that dude and mitchy is prolly the only so.cal rapper ill even listen too

On another note dj simp pm when your in the bay your a sucka you 45 year old outta shape donkey ill hit with u 1 on 1 I swear on all I luv we gonna meet up n ima scrape the fuck outta you if you man holla at me I would luv nuthin more than 2 give you the business you poor excuse for a man betta hit the gym if u want it with me I'm 6'3 220 your about what 5'9 335? Get fucked up you piece of shit grandaddy groupie

Aug 3, 2006
A rack? Ahahahahah damn dj simp you piece of shit excuse of a man that's sooo much bread lmao

In serious you over the hill obeist hair club for men homo when u touch down get at me ill give you my cell # and we can meet if your willin 2 keep it 100, none of your lil rapper buddies or nuthin jumpin in ill square up n serve you the thoro ass whoopin you deserve 1 on 1 just chunkin no weapons no jumpin a muthafucka nothin but your gonna make a bs reply and dodge this I bet

Aug 3, 2006
Ill give you my # when your in the bay no point in givin it to you now if you really wanna keep it on the one and throw em 1 on 1 ill give you the fair one happily fuck it ill come solo that's how sure I am