Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
hitsquad said:
mitchy slick flow aint quite there yet. that guy fucked off every song that i herd off the album

where are your songs?i want to see if u got some tight shit or if ur a hater.on my mama i aint trippin i just wanna hear.lets get u some shine if u deseve it.here's your big shot.everybodies listenin and i aint no hater.if it's tight im gonna say it is.

Sep 8, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
where are your songs?i want to see if u got some tight shit or if ur a hater.on my mama i aint trippin i just wanna hear.lets get u some shine if u deseve it.here's your big shot.everybodies listenin and i aint no hater.if it's tight im gonna say it is.
i aint neva been a hater. i dont know messy and i damn sure dont know yo ass. i herd a few songs off the album and I THOUGHT u came weak. i can tell messy wasnt even tryin and he still came harder then u TO ME. dont trip, its just rap, keep gettin $$$$$$$$$$$. cuz i am

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
hitsquad said:
i aint neva been a hater. i dont know messy and i damn sure dont know yo ass. i herd a few songs off the album and I THOUGHT u came weak. i can tell messy wasnt even tryin and he still came harder then u TO ME. dont trip, its just rap, keep gettin $$$$$$$$$$$. cuz i am
A, hitsquad, where did you BUY the cd at?

Sep 8, 2005
hitsquad said:
i aint neva been a hater. i dont know messy and i damn sure dont know yo ass. i herd a FEW songs off the album and I THOUGHT u came weak. i can tell messy wasnt even tryin and he still came harder then u TO ME. dont trip, its just rap, keep gettin $$$$$$$$$$$. cuz i am
I NEVER SAID I BOUGHT THE CD. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
hitsquad said:
I NEVER SAID I BOUGHT THE CD. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
My point exactly. if you aint brought it, then why talk shit? your just some guy that downloaded a couple of songs and actually you are a hater, i looked at some of your other posts and you do alot of hating

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo nemo, ban this bootleggin faggot (hitsquad). all he does is talk shit in every thread. the siccness would be better off without his ass. this clown would piss his pants if he ever ran into mitchy.

hitsquad said:
you the biggest hater i ever seen on this board, da fuck outta here you lame.
Where are your tracks at mr big shot? and i bet youd shit yourself if you seen Mitchy in person haha, fuckin beeezy.