Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
I aint even tryin to hear what this sounds like until the release date, everything Mitchy Slick drops is heat, i havn't even been dissapointed by his mixtapes...so im pretty sure this is gonna be heated

Aug 11, 2006
well duh, if you are selling something, of course you want it to "sell well". Messy marv is quantity>quality, if these rap guys want product to sell, they have to make fire product EVERY TIME they stamp something with their name. ERRY TIME. EVVVVRRRRY TIME. Make em say UUUUUUUUUHHHHH.

dj pimp said:
the comment wasnt directed at anybody, it was actually a favor to mitchy who asked me to help promote the album and to tell cats to buy it and not download it. him and messy are hopin this thing sells well

Aug 11, 2006
Yep messy got lazy, lost his clever raps, and even if he still has an ear for stealing good beats from others, he butchers them with his shallow lyrics and dumb hooks. i used to think messy was one of the top 5 of all time when i was listening to "too hot" "playa in the game" "pop your colla" "make it crack then", etc etc. but his new "click clack" stuff and all his tweaker coke raps put him into the Husalah and Andre Nickatina category of "what the fuck do these geeks do to sell their "music"?"
Mitchy slick/damus tape "strong arm robbery" was good and i liked the xxl handgunner stuff, but recently mitchy has been limp too. i hope this one is good though i know ill hear it.

the_truth_ said:
I said it and ill say it again mess fell off he dont even put no effort in his verses no more.. and since when did niggaz start gangbangin in they late 20s ?