Messy Slick has leaked...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Giving it a quick listen through, because the last few Messy CD's I bought I really regretted buying("Hollyhood" the "What You Know Bout Me's") however, I gotta say, I'm 8 tracks in and it's damn good! I think it could have been better and Messy still kinda follows the trend of half assing his cd's but he kills Mitchy on alot of tracks. IMO Mitchy came weak on "Diego to the bay" but Messy came hard as fuck on that song and on "Big Gunz" which IMO, has all around hot verses but a weak hook courtesy of Mitchy.

Anyway, I will definitely be buying this CD as of now, because it is a really good listen. Not as good as I wanted it to be, but still a solid B.

"Soldiers take orders, warriors take off/
gangsters get even and suckas get taped off/
we wakin they game up, about this blue and this red/
one nigga outta pocket, thats 6 in his head/
When we ride up, we ride up thicka than J-Lo/
give yo brotha a shitbag, yo granma a halo/
bring niggas the bidness, what you gona play fo?/
get your G game up, you niggas to playful/
i'd rather be caught with, then without/
nigga talk that shit with my gun in your mouth/....motherfucka/"

Messy spittin heat on "Big Gunz"

Mar 26, 2007
Messy & Mitchy are dope. You make it sound like its a messy solo.

Mitchy was spitten heaterz on this album same with messy, I think one of THERE best yet.

Fuck all you punk ass haters talking shit but then quik to download or buy the cd.

I got my copy from FAMBAM, the only place that has the official cd to buy as of right now as far as I know....

Mar 26, 2007
^^ no offense playa but tell that to the niggaz that are making threads about DOWNLOADING shit.

Its like more and more niggaz on this site are posting threads about downloading shit and how shit is leaking.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the comment wasnt directed at anybody, it was actually a favor to mitchy who asked me to help promote the album and to tell cats to buy it and not download it. him and messy are hopin this thing sells well

Mar 26, 2007
dj pimp said:
the comment wasnt directed at anybody, it was actually a favor to mitchy who asked me to help promote the album and to tell cats to buy it and not download it. him and messy are hopin this thing sells well

they sure got my fundz!

Mar 26, 2007
alot of peeps started at age 14 and then got really deep into it as they got older, itleast niggaz I know that are certified G's...

age aint no thang but late 20's? hhhmmmmm.......hope that aint true.

Mar 26, 2007
remember yall Mitchy is on it too not only messy everybody makes it sound this is a messy album but its not......lets start showing more love for both these niggaz not just ONE person.

Aug 7, 2003
MainEventClick said:
Giving it a quick listen through, because the last few Messy CD's I bought I really regretted buying("Hollyhood" the "What You Know Bout Me's") however, I gotta say, I'm 8 tracks in and it's damn good!
Any thread that starts with the title like that and says that in the post needs to have the thread deleted and the user warned if he does it again banned. no one gives a shit you bootlegged it and your opinion on it.

Aug 9, 2002
gthug619 said:
alot of peeps started at age 14 and then got really deep into it as they got older, itleast niggaz I know that are certified G's...

age aint no thang but late 20's? hhhmmmmm.......hope that aint true.
all the niggas i know started bangin in elementary......

but other than that the album is hard.