Living a frugal and humble life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you prolly wanna pay good attn to the housing market though. or what youre investing in right now could lose some worth pretty quickly.

thats if you wanna look at the house as an investment rather than "i can live here until i die"

ppl take losses in housing quite often
pay good attn to that id hate to see you work so hard and lose a good fraction of it

but once again i commend you on taking a step to achieve something most of us will not

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I mean shit I'm humble, but I love to be entertained (tv, internet, xbox) and I enjoy communicating with others. I love me some good food, and I love listening to music in my car on the way to work. Do I need any of that, no. Nobody needs anything but sleep, food and water. This thread is FPS.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
^i propped you for your input... Then i took that shit away because i pictured a high school female saying "Is there an option for GF or BF? Exactly"

Apr 5, 2005
Real talk tho fuck living a frugal and humble lifestyle
If that's you then more power to you, but we obviously live different lifestyles. And if that's you, you're an idiot for posting that picture. You're flamboyount, I'm not. But like I said, more power to you. Do your dirt, but don't show people what dirt you're doing. I got boys just like you, if that's even you, but they stay low key.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
whats responding to the thread have to do with caring about what the fuck your talking about?? i read the title and it seemed like another joke on the siccness.. i clicked it, and i was right.. seems like this fool is just tryin to start shit with everyone..

Apr 5, 2005
You're a moron. Who was the one starting shit? I didn't bag on no one then came along your bitch ass talking about nobody cares about me, but you got mother fuckers posting in the thread. Ask your mom how she gave birth to a fuckin' shrimp dicking having idiot like your contradicting self.

Apr 8, 2006
Well i gotta say props on recognizing you have goals and having the determination to go 4 them.
Seriously it does seem like your doin a lil much tho.
No cable..thats cool,my momma always told me to go play outside n e ways...never really was much 4 video games n tv.
BUT cable does bring a relaxing atmosphere 2 whatever room its in...after you go without cable 4 so long than have it...it warms the place up.
Get that new no contract phone at walmart. unlimited everything 45 bucks.
fuck a bike,A Scooter,Chevrolegs and a loser cruiser..like u said u dont need 2 floss but get real..if its bad wheather u dont wanna get stuck on a bike..get a casual car..sumthin that blends in but nothin so cheap its gunna shit on you.

You can still cut costs without killin yrself...if you do 2 much you'll crumble...jus be easy or yr gunna stress yrself.

Stay away from pets and eating out.
Get that Walmart phone plan n basic cable so theres not a bunch a hidden fees.

Again congradts but dont fool yrself or starve yrself tryin to do right...cuz when people crumble when tryin to do right it affects people badly n turns them bitter...so be reasonable