Living a frugal and humble life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Who else is living this life?

I cut off cable, internet, automobile, auto insurance and sold my iPhone and chopped my cell phone bill in half. I donated my broken 52 inch DLP(needs servicing) to a local church. I'm riding a bicycle to the transit center (public transportation) and taking the bus to work. I plan on doing this for awhile. Funny how people think I'm poor. lol.

I make $50k annually which is more than enough for a single male.

Why am I doing this you ask? Because I'm tired of trying to impress others and I want to buy a fuckin' house within the next 2-3 years. I need an asset and I need something to show for.

May 6, 2002
Then don't try to impress others. Doesn't mean you have to give all your stuff away and turn into a monk all of a sudden.

I play the broke role every day. Keep your money tucked.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Who else is living this life?

I cut off cable, internet, automobile, auto insurance and sold my iPhone and chopped my cell phone bill in half. I donated my broken 52 inch DLP(needs servicing) to a local church. I'm riding a bicycle to the transit center (public transportation) and taking the bus to work. I plan on doing this for awhile. Funny how people think I'm poor. lol.

I make $50k annually which is more than enough for a single male.

Why am I doing this you ask? Because I'm tired of trying to impress others and I want to buy a fuckin' house within the next 2-3 years. I need an asset and I need something to show for.
good stuff as long as ur happy

Apr 5, 2005
I'm actually at work and we do all of our work over the intranet. I got it good. I might get the internet again just to work from home once a week if it's $25 or less, but I'm hella debating about that since I charged up $2000 in online gambling 2 years ago. But since then I've been good.

Apr 5, 2005
27 years old with a goregous gf who loves me for who I am and not what I have. I've had the finer things in life, but I don't need them now. I gotsta clear all this debt and save all my money. Yes, I do have a savings account.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so, was your iphones year 1/2 plan up? or did you somehow get AT&T to take you out of that? say it was lost or somethin? i considered doing that with my iphone but since im on a fuckin plan anyway i think i get charged a certain amt every month for service till the 1 1/2 year shit is up.

Apr 5, 2005
so, was your iphones year 1/2 plan up? or did you somehow get AT&T to take you out of that? say it was lost or somethin? i considered doing that with my iphone but since im on a fuckin plan anyway i think i get charged a certain amt every month for service till the 1 1/2 year shit is up.
I got a crappy Nokia phone and called ATT to remove the iPhone data plan.

Apr 5, 2005
And I ain't got none of that shit to impress any muthafuckin' one that has to be the lamest excuse in the book
Yeah impressing hoes with my clothes, jewlery, cars etc. I ain't a lame excuse if you impressing hoes to get the pussu. Please stfu. You know wtf I am talking about.

A broke looking mother fucker sure as hell won't be attracting hoes. I got standards.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
It's called cutting cost, clearing debt and challenging myself to attain a goal. The sense of accomplishment is one of the best feelings in the world.
You sound like a fuckin' loser bru on the real, it's your fault your in debt not any one elses seems to me you've been forced to live this hippy lifestyle sure as fuck is not what you want.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Yeah impressing hoes with my clothes, jewlery, cars etc. I ain't a lame excuse if you impressing hoes to get the pussu. Please stfu. You know wtf I am talking about.

A broke looking mother fucker sure as hell won't be attracting hoes. I got standards.
But you just said you got a bitch that loves you for who you are, what type of nigga but a bitch ass nigga need to have all that to get a bitch.

Apr 5, 2005
lol. You a funny dude. It's managable debt. You don't know me and you don't need to know me. You're just like any other person whose gotta have the latest gear, fashion and technology. I'm done with all that shit. I know mother fuckers who are in debt bc of their clothing fetish. I bet you live at home with your mama. Call me a loser all you want and I will embrace because I am a loser, a bum, a chump, whatever you want to call me. Btw, that gambling debt was 2 years ago you fuckin moron. Learn how to read and to interpret words.

Apr 5, 2005
But you just said you got a bitch that loves you for who you are, what type of nigga but a bitch ass nigga need to have all that to get a bitch.
You'd be surprised how many fuckin' blood sucking bitches there are out there. When you find a good women who will be with you through thick and thin, that's a woman that's hard to find. You're obviously a young buck who doesn't know jack. I bet your bitch is a fat white bitch.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
lol. You a funny dude. It's managable debt. You don't know me and you don't need to know me. You're just like any other person whose gotta have the latest gear, fashion and technology. I'm done with all that shit. I know mother fuckers who are in debt bc of their clothing fetish. I bet you live at home with your mama. Call me a loser all you want and I will embrace because I am a loser, a bum, a chump, whatever you want to call me. Btw, that gambling debt was 2 years ago you fuckin moron. Learn how to read and to interpret words.
Yea you seem like a bitch ass nigga just by what you typed right there, I ain't ever had a vice that fucked my life up like you, that's some childish ass shit when a grown man can't control his earnings, we all got debt but the majority of people who have debt are in that position because of school, mortgage payments, kids, shit like that matters in life, I can tell you really don't want this lifestyle but your so stupid when it comes to managing your own money you have no choice but to take it and run along with it. I haven't lived with my mother in years I unlike you have a house I call home something your hippy ass wishes you had, now run along bitch.