Living a frugal and humble life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
You'd be surprised how many fuckin' blood sucking bitches there are out there. When you find a good women who will be with you through thick and thin, that's a woman that's hard to find. You're obviously a young buck who doesn't know jack. I bet your bitch is a fat white bitch.
That's because you got the face of a trick you probably got to pay bitches in drinks and smoke out sessions just to hang with you hahaha you hella sorry bru your mindstate is in the gutter.

Apr 5, 2005
lol. Good job man. You gotta it all figured out. I like how you write, type and talk as well. Every sentence has to end with the word nigga huh? Yeah, I guess I am a bitch ass nigga. You think I'm broke with no money huh? You live in a house? You own it? I bet you don't. I bet you paying someone elses mortgage. I'll do whatever I have to do to reach a goal faster. It's cats like you who frown upon others because they don't life your lifestyle. But you know what? You're right.

YOU ARE THE FUCKIN' MAN.

Apr 5, 2005
That's because you got the face of a trick you probably got to pay bitches in drinks and smoke out sessions just to hang with you hahaha you hella sorry bru your mindstate is in the gutter.
lol. I don't pay bitches for drinks. You weak. Keep on assuming shit. You obviously don't even understand the point I was trying to make when I created this thread.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
lol. Good job man. You gotta it all figured out. I like how you write, type and talk as well. Every sentence has to end with the word nigga huh? Yeah, I guess I am a bitch ass nigga. You think I'm broke with no money huh? You live in a house? You own it? I bet you don't. I bet you paying someone elses mortgage. I'll do whatever I have to do to reach a goal faster. It's cats like you who frown upon others because they don't life your lifestyle. But you know what? You're right.

YOU ARE THE FUCKIN' MAN.
I know I'm the man, breh.

Apr 5, 2005
Btw, I'm barely fuckin' home. The fuck do I need to be paying for all this shit for when I work 40+ hours a week and I'm always at my girls house over the weekends.

Deep East Beast is just one of a kind. He too hard.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You did all that to set a goal? Why not set a goal of just saving 20 bucks outta every paycheck or something?

All of those things wasnt making you broke. If you make 50k a year all those should be manageable.

You obviously got soem kinda other habit...tricking on your gf? weed? coke? crack?

Does your girl got a job?

Honestly sounds like someone got in your head and your tryin to be all high and mighty. holier than thou type shit

Apr 5, 2005
Man, calm down.
You act like you were living it up and you just took a hard sacrifice.
You make 50K a year and cut back on some expenses to manage debt.
Welcome to being an adult.
Indeed, but it also takes an adult to admit to his mistakes. I'm only living frugal until the end of the year. About to cop me a scooter tho. lol. I also have BMW that I am stripping for parts. I should get at least $3000. And I do have a car sitting at my boys house. I'd prefer to leave it there until it's truly neccessary to drive. I ain't trip. I do have a options and I prefer to go green.

Apr 5, 2005
You did all that to set a goal? Why not set a goal of just saving 20 bucks outta every paycheck or something?

All of those things wasnt making you broke. If you make 50k a year all those should be manageable.

You obviously got soem kinda other habit...tricking on your gf? weed? coke? crack?

Does your girl got a job?

Honestly sounds like someone got in your head and your tryin to be all high and mighty. holier than thou type shit

Dog, I dump $300-350 per month into a savings account I have no outside access to. Both of us are independant. Ya'll act like people can;t live without cable, internet or a car. Come on. The faster I can own a home, the better I will feel about investing more money into it with all this high technology. You'll see.

I ain't never said I was broke. Ya'll just assuming I'm broke because I have little debt just like a million of other americans and that I'm cutting a shit load of cost. I knew I should have never created this thread on the siccness who are full of narrowminded people. I could easily delete this thread, but I'm not. Eventually ya'll will understand my purpose.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Do you thing all 4 the bay...Best of luck to you....Whatever it takes to move forward in your personal life that you feel like you got to do...DO IT.....Get your lifestyle on homie....

Jan 29, 2006
Who else is living this life?

I cut off cable, internet, automobile, auto insurance and sold my iPhone and chopped my cell phone bill in half. I donated my broken 52 inch DLP(needs servicing) to a local church. I'm riding a bicycle to the transit center (public transportation) and taking the bus to work. I plan on doing this for awhile. Funny how people think I'm poor. lol.

I make $50k annually which is more than enough for a single male.

Why am I doing this you ask? Because I'm tired of trying to impress others and I want to buy a fuckin' house within the next 2-3 years. I need an asset and I need something to show for.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a house really isn't an asset and if a house is your biggest asset, then you are in trouble. You are still young though, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck though.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Good Shit man, you only need all those things coz you think you need them and everybody tells you you need them. Good shit on gettin your priorities straight.