Living a frugal and humble life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
im trying to figure out if your last debt was that $2000 in gambling which was two years ago and you have been good since then, that you didnt just buy a house now with prices hitting rock bottom and taking advantage of that housing credit? why wait 2-3 years from now?
Whaddup homie! I actually just copped a house fixed @ 3.625% thru 15 years. It's actually rental property which is generating some extra income for me so I can cop another house next summer. Life is good tho folks.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
frugal and humble sounds ok in my book. might not be for everyone though, especially in the land of consumers.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm just messing around though, good for you. I'm pretty frugal myself and never really live beyond my means and I have a rather comfertable life and don't really need for anything. Not doing so is why so many people are upside down in their mortgages or have $20,000 in credit card bills. I can't even imagine how much that would suck.