Lil B to sign with West Coast Mafia Records (C-Bo)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
problem is lil b ain't checkin for c-bo to sign him at this point.

lil b built his shit off himself w/no visible support from bay area factors except too short and now he got majors foaming at the mouth for his shit.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM SURE BO IS LOOKING AT IT FROM A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE BUT I WANT EVERYONE 2 KNOW THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEST COAST MAFIA THE RECORD COMPANY AND WEST COAST MAFIA THE GANG...U CAN QUOTE THAT. HOW BO GETS HIS MONEY IS HIS BIZ...MUSIC IS 1/25 OF HOW THE MOB MAKES MOVES.WE ALL ARE OUR OWN BOSSES WITH DIFFERENCES IN OPINIONS. THATS ULTIMATELY WHY I STARTED MY OWN LABEL.PIIMP.LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT 2.100

Sep 11, 2003
i think lil b has a lot of potential and can bring the much needed attention back to the bay... he is a character which is perfect for mainstream rap...i think he would do well on a major label because he has personality and works hard...but i understand how people see him as garbage or annoying

Feb 8, 2003
cbo just joking or this gotta be bullshit for two reasons. lil b already signed to that east coast label almagon (how ever u spell that gay shit i dont feel like searchin to do a spell check on this droid). and second him a cbo styles are totally opposite meaning they will sound horrible together on tracks.

Feb 8, 2003
j
Whether people like it or not, there is money to be made off of Lil B....he is creating quite the buzz for himself in the hip-hop world. Bo is a business man. Connect the dots.
thing is lil b is wats hot right now and got a bigger buzz then cbo so why would he sign to a washed up rappers indy label. i bet he can out sell cbo now if they drop on the same day. cbo better off tryin to sign wiz khalifa or freddie gibs

Apr 25, 2002
if Lil B signs with Westcoast Mafia that will be the end of gangsta rap....i know Pac is probably turning over in his grave right now....C'MON SON.....id rather listen to MC Hammer when he was on Death Row....GTFOH.........
so must every new gangsta contract go through 2Pacs grave first? wow...
that was retarded........

if it is true, good luck Bo. Bo as you can maybe see is a business man.....

heres that Hammer so you can swoop one.....
http://www.amazon.com/Funky-Headhunter-Hammer/dp/B000002L1X

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
j

thing is lil b is wats hot right now and got a bigger buzz then cbo so why would he sign to a washed up rappers indy label. i bet he can out sell cbo now if they drop on the same day. cbo better off tryin to sign wiz khalifa or freddie gibs
A washed up rapper????????? Damn, what makes you think Bo is washed up??? Maybe to you he is but he still sells stupid units everytime he drops!!! Ofcourse it's not like it used to be but he's far from washed up!!!!

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
lol heads are rolling in this thread....i didnt see this coming but i get it if BO is serious about this

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
damn so yal aint gon jump him in tho? smh..

lol naaa , just playin..

either way,hope shit works out for the best. it will give more shit for people to talk about. im interested in what the music would turn out like if he was to do a deal with him. i would buy it just alone off that strength.. keep us informed