Lil B to sign with West Coast Mafia Records (C-Bo)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SIMPLE ?

I WANT 2 KNOW WHY PEOPLE ASSUME OG'S ARE JEALOUS OF SOMETHING JUST CUZ THEY DONT LIKE IT?? IM TIRED OF HEARING THAT 1.......
IN LIL B'S CASE...IM NOT JEALOUS AT ALL[im no pretty bitch].I FEEL SORRY 4 HIM.
SUCCESS IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY CUZ IT CAN COME AND GO JUST LIKE MONEY.
THERE IS DEFINITELY A SPLIT BETWEEN THE LAST 2 MUSICAL GENERATIONS AND THE MORE I HEAR THIS NEW MUSIC,THE MORE I WANT 2 KEEP MAKING OLD SCHOOL SHIT THAT MY PEERS CAN APPRECIATE.
different strokes 4 different folks.1

Feb 8, 2003
I WANT 2 KNOW WHY PEOPLE ASSUME OG'S ARE JEALOUS OF SOMETHING JUST CUZ THEY DONT LIKE IT?? IM TIRED OF HEARING THAT 1.......
IN LIL B'S CASE...IM NOT JEALOUS AT ALL[im no pretty bitch].I FEEL SORRY 4 HIM.
SUCCESS IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY CUZ IT CAN COME AND GO JUST LIKE MONEY.
THERE IS DEFINITELY A SPLIT BETWEEN THE LAST 2 MUSICAL GENERATIONS AND THE MORE I HEAR THIS NEW MUSIC,THE MORE I WANT 2 KEEP MAKING OLD SCHOOL SHIT THAT MY PEERS CAN APPRECIATE.
different strokes 4 different folks.1

i agree 100 with your musical generations comment. my thoughts is it get artist who been doing music for several years lost in a big ass shuffle and stressed out bc they wanna stay true and keep making the same type of music as they been making over the years but then again wanna stay relevent with the new generation. honestly i blame lil wayne. bc think about something most niggas was making quality music and then wayne started doing them dope fiend freestyles when he was on syrup and rapping about anything sometimes not even making sense and dropping like 50 mixtapes a month people started supporting, then all of sudden every artist started doing the same and rapping like wayne to keep up in hopes for the same support and the quality started fading. then he got his whole body and face tatted, wore tight jeans, and rocked dreads now everyone doing it. i remember face tatts had meanings to them far as gang life and bodys, but now lame muhfuckas who not out there getting they face tatted for fashion just bc wayne and gucci did.

Apr 20, 2005
root of all evil = money

(GOD)Gold, Oil, Diamonds = money

Brace yourselves for that Hell Storm. When money no longer matters. Everyones goin to hell.

Jan 18, 2006
i agree 100 with your musical generations comment. my thoughts is it get artist who been doing music for several years lost in a big ass shuffle and stressed out bc they wanna stay true and keep making the same type of music as they been making over the years but then again wanna stay relevent with the new generation. honestly i blame lil wayne. bc think about something most niggas was making quality music and then wayne started doing them dope fiend freestyles when he was on syrup and rapping about anything sometimes not even making sense and dropping like 50 mixtapes a month people started supporting, then all of sudden every artist started doing the same and rapping like wayne to keep up in hopes for the same support and the quality started fading. then he got his whole body and face tatted, wore tight jeans, and rocked dreads now everyone doing it. i remember face tatts had meanings to them far as gang life and bodys, but now lame muhfuckas who not out there getting they face tatted for fashion just bc wayne and gucci did.
u spitten a whole lotta truth in the last few posts u made in this thread. Was wondering why u kept pumping up Lil B but you understand what is really happening with the rap industry these days. The bar for quality rappers that are popular dropped so far down starting about 10 years ago. Mothafuckas can blame it on the downloading but to me its ever since Clear Channel took over rap became more and more pop and the quality albums from rappers in general sorta disappeared. Only one u forgot to mention was Soulja boy, without him becoming so popular there be no Lil B or at least his buzz would be no where near as much.

Apr 20, 2005
when everybody started rappin about money, rap went to shit. is that all yall can rap about? wack asses. no talent. all connection. and if u rap about money. ur going to hell.