Lil B to sign with West Coast Mafia Records (C-Bo)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
@ tay capone
please dont support that shit. didnt u say lil b's music is demonic. i feel the same way. industry likes niggas with no substance. niggas selling out for a dollar that dont even have value. being able to make music is a gift from god and muthafuckas like lil b take advantage of it. @ c-bo... you can still be a business man without signing a muthafucka that rap about being a pretty bitch...... @ everybody..... how cool is it for somebodies son to rap about a grown man rhyming about being a pretty bitch... yea thats tight...westcoast turning into a bunch suckas. fuck yall.................p.s. i'm a person able to see good in everything....not hatin

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AFTER FURTHER REVIEW.....

BO LET ME KNOW HE IS NOT THE ONE RUNNING HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT...ITS ONE OF THE LIL HOMIES.SO,................................
Y'ALL CAN STICC THIS THREAD WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE...
SUPPORT WHATS REAL-----
NOT WHATS POPULAR.GG

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LIKE I SAID...

I SUPPORT WHATS REAL.IF U LIKE LIL B OR ANY RAPPER ON THIS PLANET,ITS DUE 2 YOUR CHOICE AND OPINION OF MUSIC. I DONT KNOW LIL B PERSONALLY BUT I CANT DIG HIS MOVEMENT.IF U CALL THAT HATIN,THEN IMMA HATER.THE PRETTY BITCH SONG EXCLUDED HIM FROM ANY MOB SHIT IM PART OF...LOL. DEFAMIN JESUS IS A CHOICE...TYIN NIGGAS UP ETC. IS AN ACTION. GET WITH WHATS REAL....OR GET OUT THE WAY!!! ☆imjustsayintho☆
GOD DONT LIKE UGLY...
AND REAL G'Z DONT CALL THEMSELVES BITCHES. THAT IS A DISGRACE 2 THE WHOLE WEST COAST[fags excluded]smh

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Very true. Nikki Manaj is pure garbage to me, most of the newer 'pop-hop' is trash but dude is def following the right path to success in the 'music' industry. However this is a hardcore gangster rap website, we're discussing apples and oranges. He's making music for the masses, of course everyone on this site ( for the most part ) wouldn't like his type of music.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've been saying since the first couple of "basedgod" threads that he is headed for the young money roster or bigger.

Feb 8, 2003
^Very true. Nikki Manaj is pure garbage to me, most of the newer 'pop-hop' is trash but dude is def following the right path to success in the 'music' industry. However this is a hardcore gangster rap website, we're discussing apples and oranges. He's making music for the masses, of course everyone on this site ( for the most part ) wouldn't like his type of music.

Exactly I agree and i think nicki minaj horrible with that alter ego bi polar style and i wasnt feeling pink friday. but my opinion dont mean shit if the masses supporting her shit and she going platinum. i remember when i said lil kim was better rapper then nicki minaj on twitter, man mass people stood up for minaj that moment made me realize its def a new generation and talent isnt even the factor no more its more of who can set a fashion trend and gimmick. look at lady gaga imo she cant sing but she blows up and sells everytime bc the publicty and outfits she wears. its the 80's all over again far as fashion trends but without quality classic music