Lil B to sign with West Coast Mafia Records (C-Bo)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
Bo could sign Justin Bieber and as long as he aint singin Bo's hooks then I wouldn't care. The only thing that matters to me is a quality album from the nigga. Some of ya'll need to stop wit the panic.

Apr 25, 2002
LIL B is one of the reasons why NANCY REAGAN told us to just say NO!!! He's an 80's baby and obviously a crack baby. If he's not a crack baby he's on crack now. His music if that's what it's called is worse than SOULJA BOY'S by far. C BO is outta his rocker to even have thoughts' of signing a gimic who won't be popular next year at all. Folks get a kick outta the base gods foolery. That's all.

Feb 8, 2003
T
A washed up rapper????????? Damn, what makes you think Bo is washed up??? Maybe to you he is but he still sells stupid units everytime he drops!!! Ofcourse it's not like it used to be but he's far from washed up!!!!
Don't get me wrong AP I wasn't dissing him. Truth is I like Bo I contributed to his past paychecks I bought all his AWOL albums the day they dropped and i even got your first mobb figgas group album, tays AWOL album, lunisicc, marvelous, pizzo. When I say washed up I'm saying majority isn't checking for him no more like they use too. I think he stepped his lyrics up shit I was one of few in here that actual liked his money to Burn album. If He can make another classic album then he can comeback fully.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
T

Don't get me wrong AP I wasn't dissing him. Truth is I like Bo I contributed to his past paychecks I bought all his AWOL albums the day they dropped and i even got your first mobb figgas group album, tays AWOL album, lunisicc, marvelous, pizzo. When I say washed up I'm saying majority isn't checking for him no more like they use too. I think he stepped his lyrics up shit I was one of few in here that actual liked his money to Burn album. If He can make another classic album then he can comeback fully.
Look...... No matter how you look at it, if i call somebody a " Washed up rapper" that's a diss!!! No ifs, ands n buts about it!! But hey, you cleared it up on what you meant so I ain't mad at that!!!!! Thanks for support all our first shit tho!!!!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CUT THE CRAP

IM LOL @ THE FUCCERY FACTOR IN THIS THREAD....ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN AND IF IT DID IT WOULDNT HELP NOBODY BUT LIL B. BO ISNT GOING 2 SIGN NOBODY...ITS CALLED WISHFUL THINKING. I MADE A CALL ON THIS ONE.STOP TAKING TWEETS SO LITERALLY.ITS JUST LIKE TEXTING.LOL

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I find it funny how ppl wanna talk shit and call folks washed up but the person they nut riddin(LIL b) aint sold nothin close to what Bo has in his carrer...not to mention the respect Bo got in the streets and in the hip hop community that lil b will most likely never have...if bo really wanted to sign lil b he should be honored a west coast legend like bo would even consider that shit...and im not takin nothin away from lil b cuz dude has created a nice buzz around his internet hustle but he aint put his print in rap like Bo has and for yall to really be up in here prasin him and in the same breath dissin and O.G just shows your lack of respect for the pioners of the music you listen too...you aint got to like their music but you should atleast have respect for their contribution to northern cali rap music...with out ppl like bo there would be no lil bs

Feb 8, 2003
I find it funny how ppl wanna talk shit and call folks washed up but the person they nut riddin(LIL b) aint sold nothin close to what Bo has in his carrer...not to mention the respect Bo got in the streets and in the hip hop community that lil b will most likely never have...if bo really wanted to sign lil b he should be honored a west coast legend like bo would even consider that shit...and im not takin nothin away from lil b cuz dude has created a nice buzz around his internet hustle but he aint put his print in rap like Bo has and for yall to really be up in here prasin him and in the same breath dissin and O.G just shows your lack of respect for the pioners of the music you listen too...you aint got to like their music but you should atleast have respect for their contribution to northern cali rap music...with out ppl like bo there would be no lil bs

I see alot contradiction in your post. Nutt riders Huh but wouldn't that make u a nutt rider or ass kisser for praising Cbo. Cut the crap man u gotta respect lil b just as much as cbo BC he self made built his own movement and lane from the ground up he got all the big names wanting to sign him or backing him up from diddy, 50 to Lupe he selling out shows on west, east, and down south and he hasn't even dropped his official debut album yet so cut the BS man. And I wasn't dissing Cbo either I said he washed up not a has been. Washed up is when a person not as popular as they once was and u know I'm telling the truth I saw 80% of siccness trashing on cbo last several projects. This a stupid debate let all them niggas do what they do.

Im done explaining myself Duece out nigga

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I see alot contradiction in your post. Nutt riders Huh but wouldn't that make u a nutt rider or ass kisser for praising Cbo. Cut the crap man u gotta respect lil b just as much as cbo BC he self made built his own movement and lane from the ground up he got all the big names wanting to sign him or backing him up from diddy, 50 to Lupe he selling out shows on west, east, and down south and he hasn't even dropped his official debut album yet so cut the BS man. And I wasn't dissing Cbo either I said he washed up not a has been. Washed up is when a person not as popular as they once was and u know I'm telling the truth I saw 80% of siccness trashing on cbo last several projects. This a stupid debate let all them niggas do what they do.

Im done explaining myself Duece out nigga
First off I never said I didnt respect dudes hustle and the buzz he created...go back and re-read my post...what I was talkin bout was paying homage to the ppl that paved the way for artist like lil b...I actually have liked a couple tracks lil b droped but im not gonna be up in hear deffending him like you when he hasnt even dropped a classic album yet or made a real name for himself...Im not gonna defend Bo either read some post I have left about him and there probably all critical...im just sayin its funny you will nut ride some new commer that hasnt really done shit and down talk a veterian that has...

And all that backed by puffy and 50 shit dont mean nothin...niether of them have pushed a artist successfully in years and 50 cant even push himself at this point so I wouldnt throw them names around like that means somthin...

BASED BITCH!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
First off I never said I didnt respect dudes hustle and the buzz he created...go back and re-read my post...what I was talkin bout was paying homage to the ppl that paved the way for artist like lil b...I actually have liked a couple tracks lil b droped but im not gonna be up in hear deffending him like you when he hasnt even dropped a classic album yet or made a real name for himself...Im not gonna defend Bo either read some post I have left about him and there probably all critical...im just sayin its funny you will nut ride some new commer that hasnt really done shit and down talk a veterian that has...

And all that backed by puffy and 50 shit dont mean nothin...niether of them have pushed a artist successfully in years and 50 cant even push himself at this point so I wouldnt throw them names around like that means somt
And u Reread i said i like bo and have his albums. I was originally talking to AP explaining to him but since u wanna but in... first off I don't nutt ride or praise nobody I'm not defending shit I'm speaking the truth. U saying 50 and diddy don't sell thing is they still selling more then Cbo and many others though so why would they not matter that's big businessbif they reaching out Tryin to sign u when most the time its niggas stalking them for a deal. You proving my point like I said if someone say something positive about a rapper u don't like they get called nutt rider or in your words nutt ridder. Cbo isn't no pioneer in rap genere as a whole(maybe in the sac scene or mobb music) he def a west coast legend and accomplished some shit nobody can deny that. People on siccness quik to call any older aged rapper a pioneers. Pioneers is run DMC, krs, rakim, kurtis blow, whodini, grandmaster, sugar hill gang, ice t, LL cool j, now them the artists that paved the way without them wouldn't be no Cbo, lil b, big b, murder b or whoever else so lets be real and not bias.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
he hasnt even dropped a classic album yet or made a real name for himself
this is 2011, there's no more classic albums. everythings on the internet. Lol Lil B hasn't made a name for himself? gtfoh. over a million views on youtube and 100 myspace pages, he's gettin it in. he's been in the New York Times, NPR, cover of Ozone magazine, MTV, sold out shows from coast to coast. that's just to name a few.

Dec 31, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
IF U REALLY KNEW BO AND HIS SENSE OF HUMOR YOU'D JUST BE CRACCIN THE FUCC UP AT THE POST & AT ALL OF THIS. CAN A NIGGA GET HIGH AND BE FUNNY NO MOE? LETS SMOKE ONE FOR THE BIG HOMIE, 60 POSTS ON SOME OBVIOUS BULLSHIT, MYYYYYY NIGGA!!! STR8 COMEDY- BIG JU

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
2 tell u the truth....

Lil B and his group The Pack said they grew up listening to you http://www.basedworld.com/?p=2950
I'M AWARE OF THAT AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST LIL B PERSONALLY.WE HAVE MUTUAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MOST PEOPLE FROM BERKELEY,THE O,ETC. GREW UP LISTENING 2 OUR MUSIC.
MUSICALLY,IM NOT A FAN OF THE BASED STYLE OR WHATEVER BUT IM NOT A HATER OF THE PERSON,JUST WASNT FEELIN THE MOVEMENT.THE HOES ON MY DICC CUZ I LOOK LIKE JESUS SHIT KINDA LET ME KNOW HIS SOUL AINT IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND I WOULD NEVER SUPPORT A NIGGA DOIN AN EXPLICIT VIDEO IN A CHURCH. THAT RIGHT THERE MADE ME LOOK AT LIL B AS A DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL FROM WHAT I KNEW OF THE PACK.
I LOVE WEST COAST ARTISTS AS A WHOLE BUT I ONLY SUPPORT WHATS REAL 2 ME. WCM100