Lil B to sign with West Coast Mafia Records (C-Bo)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
straight from the mobfather's twitter page

I wanna sign Lil-b from the bay tell the Lil homie to get at the big homie
11:29 PM Feb 12th via Echofon

Sep 24, 2010
if Lil B signs with Westcoast Mafia that will be the end of gangsta rap....i know Pac is probably turning over in his grave right now....C'MON SON.....id rather listen to MC Hammer when he was on Death Row....GTFOH.........

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TC you still got it bruh (as evidenced by that "Gganstar" track), but your folks C-Bo????? I'm going to create a twitter account just to let him know that he's losing it or has lost it in my opinion. I was just reading his twitter page, and I noticed he said a "Gas Chamber 2" was on the way. If it's true then hopefully it won't sound like that "Money to Burn" album. After giving it a quick listen I just gave up on him.

I gotta let him know dog that his music ain't been soundin' cool lately. But now he wants to sign Lil B? Is this really the direction that WCM is headed?

I don't know y'all brother's personally, I'm just judging y'all from the music you're puttin' out. You gotta let your homie know mayne.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Bo-Loc shouldn't be signin faggots like lil-b to the West Coast Mafia.it wouldn't even make sense no matter how popular lil-b is because hella people download music for free.it ain't how it used to be in 1996 when u could easily flip 100 racks off cd's because nobody was downloading back then.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Then only thing missing from C-Bos music for me is that northern cali MOBB sound...

Hes music has been lackin that for years if he can bring that back to it would be a wrap...the flow is still there and to me lately has been soundin way sicker then it has in the past years but he needs to leave them L.A and down south type beats alone...get back to the Northen Cali type shit

And if he was really talkin bout signing LiL B im sure its on some money shit more than some music shit...but he did sign the "wood pile" dudes so you never know but I dont think that shit would ever happen

May 9, 2002
Bo-Loc shouldn't be signin faggots like lil-b to the West Coast Mafia.it wouldn't even make sense no matter how popular lil-b is because hella people download music for free.it ain't how it used to be in 1996 when u could easily flip 100 racks off cd's because nobody was downloading back then.
You have zero clue as to how the music industry works.

Bottom line, Lil B is a potential gold mine. Bo is SMART to sign him, if this is true.