Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
aye who ever argues roy williams not bein a hitter is a moron but who ever argues for him as being a great saftey is an even bigger moron cause that secondary is fuckin terrible and it about 95% cause of him other guys just look bad cause he fucked up and blew his coverage

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
you just pulled a pussy move yourself.

you might as well call me out and say i gotta root for another team. since i was the only cowboys fan talking shit about roy williams.

as a cowboys fan, how the hell are you gonna be cool with him making stupid ass decisions week after week? i mean, like i said, he's good helping stuff the run, but he knows horse-collars are illegal, yet he keeps doing them, and this doesn't help the team at all.

if you like roy so much why don't you tell him to lose 15 lbs. and step his fucking coverage game up? maybe he won't get all this negative attention he's getting.

and i can't believe how some experts said he was gonna be the next ronnie lott.
U have to realize that people play a certain way. he has been able to do that tackle forever until they implement a new real based on a player!! So its hard to change your game if u play and are able to make that tackle then all of a sudden u cant! Its bullshit!! Like some folks say on here this is the NFL!! Year after year it gets more pussified!! If u dont see that then thats on u!!! I saw one game when a dude got a penalty for blockin a QB after he turned the ball over and was tryin to make a tackle!! The announcers said once a QB is on defense he is not a QB no more!! It was a legit block to!! But whatever yall can say what u want! They need to work on some of these shitty rules they have instead of implementing more. Got Em!!

Jul 23, 2003
any player that horse collars is a bitch roy williams or not. bones have been broken doin that shit (see T.O.) and i've personally seen it on the field during my HS football days let's just say the player that did it got handled every time. point being czar.....you're a bitch. fresh88 most definietely a bitch. couple of cowboy boot & dick lickin bitches. man i can't wait to come on here next month & see all ya'll cryin cuz romo couldn't pull it off in the playoffs.........AGAIN. OH NO A FUMBLED SNAP!!!! hahahaha.

Nov 7, 2006
hahaha u guys are some little bitches crying about dirty players, bitch this if football not tennis. Football is gettin weaker every year, making all these gay ass penalties for dumb shit, they makin the game so where its gonna be ur not allowed to hit the player with the ball. stop whinning about dirty players, theres been worse shit in the league then there is now.

so its fine with a player to ruin ppls careers but u bitch and whine when the pats run up a score and go for it on 4th down? lol wow u look dumb sayin that shit

Nov 7, 2006
U have to realize that people play a certain way. he has been able to do that tackle forever until they implement a new real based on a player!! So its hard to change your game if u play and are able to make that tackle then all of a sudden u cant! Its bullshit!! Like some folks say on here this is the NFL!! Year after year it gets more pussified!! If u dont see that then thats on u!!! I saw one game when a dude got a penalty for blockin a QB after he turned the ball over and was tryin to make a tackle!! The announcers said once a QB is on defense he is not a QB no more!! It was a legit block to!! But whatever yall can say what u want! They need to work on some of these shitty rules they have instead of implementing more. Got Em!!
i will agree alot of new rules are makin the nfl worse, specially the qb rules they got now is ridiculous but that horse collar is a very good rule if u ask me. i always loved roy williams but him doing that is a bitch move instict or not. u should just stop doing it plain and simple or sit on the fucking bench.

so just because alot of rules are pussifying the nfl doesnt mean that one is at all. it took them alot of career ending injuries for them to put that it

Jul 8, 2007
so its fine with a player to ruin ppls careers but u bitch and whine when the pats run up a score and go for it on 4th down? lol wow u look dumb sayin that shit
I was referring to dirty players in general not just roy williams.

roy williams pulls bitch shit

pats run up the score too much.

im right, ur right. leave it at that

Jul 8, 2007
any player that horse collars is a bitch roy williams or not. bones have been broken doin that shit (see T.O.) and i've personally seen it on the field during my HS football days let's just say the player that did it got handled every time. point being czar.....you're a bitch. fresh88 most definietely a bitch. couple of cowboy boot & dick lickin bitches. man i can't wait to come on here next month & see all ya'll cryin cuz romo couldn't pull it off in the playoffs.........AGAIN. OH NO A FUMBLED SNAP!!!! hahahaha.
....CZAR ROAST THIS FOOL FOR ME. i got shit i gotta handle

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Look at this butthurt trick ass mark!!! Potna kill that shit!! Who is your squad?? I guarantee my team goes further than yours!!! So whos cryin now?? Fuck u and your opinion!!! Roy been doin this shit his whole career and wasnt no one sayin shit until they implemented a rule!! Thats bullshit!! How come no one called Roy out when he did it to T.O.?? I heard no complaining or bitch this bitch that!! Oh maybe cause it was legal then!!! Yall some scrubs!!! The real shit here is that most of yall complaining about this is Dallas haterz and really hate the fact that we are 12-2 and their squad is most likely booboo!! A couple of yall on here are speakin on real shit though not just hatin so I feel u!! But the rest of yall can eat a dick and keep bitchin cause trust me, Roy aint trippin and we sure the fuck aint trippin!! So cry all yall want to, but why yall say we aint gonna do shit in the playoffs, atleast we got there and we ballin now so what yall say dont mean jack!!! Got Em!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ him trynna appeal it

Akin Ayodele is a faggot "its a stupid rule"

Patrick Crayton has some common sense saying its a good rule

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
1. this is the NFL - don't be a puss. if a motherfucker like McNabb is running w. his back turned or his name is T.O. and he runnin down the sideline- TAKE A MOTHERFUCKER OUT. This aint no FACE MASK rule!!! This isn't a pussy ass football player either, look at his highlights. Horse collar IS bullshit, but the fact that IT IS A RULE NOW(is bullshit) but he is stupid for still doing it.

2. ROY WILLIAMS WILL NEVER PLAY IN ANOTHER UNIFORM OTHER THAN AMERICA'S TEAM. HE SAID IT HIMSELF. THATS OUTTA THE QUESTION