Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im glad the NFL upheld this piece of shits suspension, id like to see him get horsecollared if the D gets A Turnover.... See how he feels about it then

Nov 7, 2006
oh and another thing that pisses me off is that he actually goes for the collar. he coulda made a clean tackle on mcnabb but grabbed the collar just cause. fuck him.

Nov 7, 2006
how am i a bandwagoner? cuz i like 2 teams?? i dont see why its so hard for people to believe it is possible to like 2 teams. not like they the same division.

u should rep the team that reps ur city and then like the way teams play IMO. but u should only have one team ur pasionate about. i like alot of teams simply cause i like the sport of football but one team and one team only. mooreblocke makes sense

Jul 8, 2007
u should rep the team that reps ur city and then like the way teams play IMO. but u should only have one team ur pasionate about. i like alot of teams simply cause i like the sport of football but one team and one team only. mooreblocke makes sense
whats so hard to understand. i love the cowboys been a fan since birth, my fam is from texas and everyone is a cowboys fan except for my uncle, which i used to live with who was a raiders fan, i like the raiders cuz i used to watch em all the time and they close to home. im not a die hard raider fan but im still a fan.

Jul 8, 2007
if they raiders had something good going i would be blown this section up, but the dont. they had justin fargas goin but hes out and Russell was a bust for this season and im still waiting for bush to step in so hopefully next year they can get somethin rolling and raiders fans well have more to talk about. im just statin the facts

Nov 7, 2006
if they raiders had something good going i would be blown this section up, but the dont. they had justin fargas goin but hes out and Russell was a bust for this season and im still waiting for bush to step in so hopefully next year they can get somethin rolling and raiders fans well have more to talk about. im just statin the facts

so u got 2 team and if one does bad u wont rep em and if the other does good they the team of ur liking right now? i think u should rep both the same way u rep marion and the boys, if u were a real fan of the raiders u would

Jul 8, 2007
so u got 2 team and if one does bad u wont rep em and if the other does good they the team of ur liking right now? i think u should rep both the same way u rep marion and the boys, if u were a real fan of the raiders u would
like i said, im not a die hard raiders fan. I watch all their games as well as the boys, but id rather watch the boys cuz like i said, ive been a fan of theres longer then the raiders. There doin things that did in the 90's that i dont remember much becuz i was so young but now they doin the same so this time in not gonna miss it. I was supportin the raiders with images in my sig when the season started but they start slippin and them not signing Russell untill so late in the season was pissin me off while the boys were breakin francise records that were set so long ago why would i not wanna see it. Id rather watch one of my teams do incredible things instead of watch the the raiders not do anything offensivily.

like i said Cowboys are my team and so are the Raiders. Raiders are just my local that i injoy watchin.