Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
is a bitch with his weak ass horse collar tackles. Mcnabb got lucky as fuck he didnt blow his leg/ankle up yesterday. Williams has been fined multiple times since this tackle has been made illegal and he just keeps doin it and the rule was made for him!. Its because he's slow as fuck and is always chasing people fom behind. I mean this punk can't even cover jeremy shockey a fuckin TE. What do you guys think of this poor excuse of a safety?

Aug 9, 2006
he ended tyrone calicos career........that dude looked good up untill that famous horse collar.......i think the one on calico was one of if not the deciding one that made it an illegal tackle....

Jul 8, 2007
hahaha u guys are some little bitches crying about dirty players, bitch this if football not tennis. Football is gettin weaker every year, making all these gay ass penalties for dumb shit, they makin the game so where its gonna be ur not allowed to hit the player with the ball. stop whinning about dirty players, theres been worse shit in the league then there is now.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
hahaha u guys are some little bitches crying about dirty players, bitch this if football not tennis. Football is gettin weaker every year, making all these gay ass penalties for dumb shit, they makin the game so where its gonna be ur not allowed to hit the player with the ball. stop whinning about dirty players, theres been worse shit in the league then there is now.

ASK T.O. HOW HE FELT ABOUT ROY WILLIAMS FUCKIN UP HIS SUPERBOWL SEASON!

Jul 8, 2007
Yeah he does need to lay off that shit, those are probably just the ones he got in trouble for. I know I've seen him do that twice this season and not get flagged for it.
ive seen it too, but they were jersey's he pulled not the shoulder pads, they just recently added the jersey pulling to the rule.