Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
roy williams is a beast....i personally dont see anything wrong wit the tackle...but then again im a dallas fan......u can say what you what about his coverage skillz or lack their of but that nigga is one of the hardest hitting muthafuckaz in the league....period....

you know if someone threw down romo like that u would be pissed, specially if he got injured. it sucks that he's a dirty player cause i'll admit i love the way he plays but u cant do that shit specially when he almost ruined like 5 fuckin careers and still keeps it going.

Nov 7, 2006
anyone talkin down on Roy Williams for playin FOOTBALL... is a cryin bitch....a tackle is a tackle.. football is a contact sport...so they can expect to get hurt... i read all 9 pages of this shit.. and the ones talkin down on Roy sound like crybaby haters...

Dude doin his job which is to TACKLE a nigga.. by any means... Im sure the coach appreciates a Horse Collar better than a TD, which saved his team a loss, and further puts food their table...he broke a rule... he should be penalized... but yall cryin on here like Roy shot your dad in the chest while he was out Deer Huntin in Wyoming tryin to nab supper....

either way.... SAINTS RULE BITCHES.. even if this year sucks for us fans .... we will be back next year.. unless these 2 teams lose and we win sunday.... then we will be here with you cryin whores...

and im done with this post....

P.S...

GO SAINTS!!!!!!
if u need to horse collar some1 all the time to make a damn tackle then u shouldnt be starting period. oh wait he can stop ppl can he? yeah thats why it pisses me off that he does it.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
IF ROMO GOT HURT ON A HORSE COLLAR , I WOULD BE MAD..BUT ONLY CUZ HE GOT HURT , NOT BY THE TACKLE....BUT I MEAN ITS WHATEVER...I DONT THINK THE TACKLE SHOULD BE ILLEAGAL...I MEAN I DONT CONDONE DUDES GOING FOR PLAYERS KNEES OR DOING SHIT INTENTIONALLY TRYNA HURT PEOPLE...BUT I MEAN MAYBE I JUS BIAS CUZ IM A DALLAS FAN...BUT ROY ISNT A CHEATER TO ME AND HONESTLY I BET HE IS BETTER THEN ALOT OF THE SAFTIES ON SOME OF THE PEOPLES TEAMS WHO ARE IN HERE TALKING DOWN ON HIM....AND HE'S FROM THE BAY...

Nov 7, 2006
IF ROMO GOT HURT ON A HORSE COLLAR , I WOULD BE MAD..BUT ONLY CUZ HE GOT HURT , NOT BY THE TACKLE....BUT I MEAN ITS WHATEVER...I DONT THINK THE TACKLE SHOULD BE ILLEAGAL...I MEAN I DONT CONDONE DUDES GOING FOR PLAYERS KNEES OR DOING SHIT INTENTIONALLY TRYNA HURT PEOPLE...BUT I MEAN MAYBE I JUS BIAS CUZ IM A DALLAS FAN...BUT ROY ISNT A CHEATER TO ME AND HONESTLY I BET HE IS BETTER THEN ALOT OF THE SAFTIES ON SOME OF THE PEOPLES TEAMS WHO ARE IN HERE TALKING DOWN ON HIM....AND HE'S FROM THE BAY...
yeah but if he's as good as u preachin then why grab a horse collar? he wouldnt need to, i honestly think he's a good player and doesnt need to do that shit but he still does and if u think going for the knees is bad then that horse collar is just as bad. its prolly the same ratio of injuries when that shit happens cause of how akward u land. i got horse collared once playin and sprained my left ankle and it wasnt even a bad one but its just a weird way to land and roy should know that by now and i know i would never do it to anybody if i played unless it was by accident but he does that shit intentional

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
YEA...I MEAN I THINK HE DOES IT WHEN HE GETS BEAT AS A MEANS TO BRING THE PLAYER DOWN....BUT I MEAN HE IS A GOOD PLAYER THAT SHIT WITHSTANDING....

Jun 15, 2005
He did it often enough to get a rule made for him.

I'd say that's often. The league says that's often.

The fuck is wrong with some of you guys' logic?