Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i guess the more teams you like the better chance you get to cheer every sunday cuz atleast one of your teams won
up until 6 or 7 years ago my entire life was misery as a pats/falcon fan. believe that. now i dont even really go for the pats in public that much because theyre good. i miss the rod rust/dick mcpherson days when we would go 1-15 and 3-13. i didnt hear all the "bandwagon" shit. same with the 2 legit 2 quit and dirty bird days with the falcons. i still have my old pats gear though, cards of stanley morgan, irving fryar, steve grogan, doug flutie,andre tippett etc... same with the falcons long line of draft busts, booker, bruce, broussard, pickens, trading favre, andre risons career burnt to ash by left eye.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so u got 2 team and if one does bad u wont rep em and if the other does good they the team of ur liking right now? i think u should rep both the same way u rep marion and the boys, if u were a real fan of the raiders u would
now thats bandwagon shit right there fresh. thats lame but you wouldnt know that. you dont even remember the 90s cowboys teams? bwahahahaaa!!! probably not the redskins, bills, broncos, 9ers or giants either huh?

Aug 9, 2006
like i said, im not a die hard raiders fan. I watch all their games as well as the boys, but id rather watch the boys cuz like i said, ive been a fan of theres longer then the raiders. There doin things that did in the 90's that i dont remember much becuz i was so young but now they doin the same so this time in not gonna miss it. I was supportin the raiders with images in my sig when the season started but they start slippin and them not signing Russell untill so late in the season was pissin me off while the boys were breakin francise records that were set so long ago why would i not wanna see it. Id rather watch one of my teams do incredible things instead of watch the the raiders not do anything offensivily.

like i said Cowboys are my team and so are the Raiders. Raiders are just my local that i injoy watchin.
nah you must not know what they did in the 90s then......they won sbs in the 90s i dont know how you saying there doing it "again".....unless being one and done in the playoffs last year and having a great season record before the playoffs is doing it "again" then what ever...

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
why would i be mad?

it was expected..

hell feel free to check the siccness.net pickems league, i picked cowboys to win

still doesn't change the fact you're an 18 year old bandwagoning cowboys fan who knows NOTHING

Jul 8, 2007
why would i be mad?

it was expected..

hell feel free to check the siccness.net pickems league, i picked cowboys to win

still doesn't change the fact you're an 18 year old bandwagoning cowboys fan who knows NOTHING
im actually 20 and been a cowboys fan since i was old enough to understand what football was. eat a dick and stop hatin.

Aug 24, 2003
all this fucking whining and nobody even psoted a video of the tackle

like every motha fucka was watching eagles vs cowboys.

shit. had to go find the shit myself

fuck is hte matter with you guys

try to defend this shit after this vid dumb asses

mad cause mcnabb faster than him tried to fuck his knee up permanantly most likely

Apr 10, 2006
Roy Williams needs to get chop blocked repeatedly by the Denver Broncos. He doesn't get it, or doesn't care, he needs to get cheap shots on him every play until he learns his fuckin lesson!!! He's a overrated bitch.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
roy williams is a beast....i personally dont see anything wrong wit the tackle...but then again im a dallas fan......u can say what you what about his coverage skillz or lack their of but that nigga is one of the hardest hitting muthafuckaz in the league....period....