Let it be known that Roy Williams of the Cowboys.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
thats football people get hurt . im not excusing him taking bad angles or blownin coverage but fuck it let him or anyone make a tackle shit the way i see it the penalty is better than a TD. play ever play like your last play because if hold back you gonna get hurt

they only single out roy cuz he's on defense , o-lineman go for defenders knees all day

May 2, 2002
thats football people get hurt . im not excusing him taking bad angles or blownin coverage but fuck it let him or anyone make a tackle shit the way i see it the penalty is better than a TD. play ever play like your last play because if hold back you gonna get hurt

they only single out roy cuz he's on defense , o-lineman go for defenders knees all day
No shit people get hurt…but this guy does it all the time!

Like I said…if it happened every now and then…nobody would make a big deal about it. I’ve seen at least 10 people do it this year alone…and it isn’t brought up because these players don’t do it that often. Most of the time I don’t even see a flag for it.

They don’t single Roy out because he plays defense…they single him out because he does it all the time and has a history of hurting people.

Knowing that…he’s a dumbass for continuing to do it.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
wtf is up with all these cowboy fans on here i swear if yall niner fans think raider fans are bad, im down here in texas and cowgirl fans are retarded they think they team is the best in the nfl and they all look stupid and dont know much about football if u tell them they team sucks they just say quit hatin its all about dallas and really dont know much about football
there's fans for each team like that for each sport, so quit singling out a certain team.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn yall some crybabies in here!! hahahahh!!! Hatin as usual!! I guess thats all yall can do cause there is nuthin yall can say!! And any Cowboys fan talkin shit about Roy needs to find anotha team to root for!! Thats a pussy move!!! Anyway say what yall say!! Cowboys potna!!! Got Em!!!

May 9, 2002
Roy Williams is consistantly breaking rules of the NFL, thus getting FLAGGED, and now getting SUSPENDED.

Is he fuckin retarded? Why would you KEEP doing it? DOes he think the refs WONT notice it?

Anyone supporting a piece of shit like Roy, is condeming injure to other players and condeming DIRTY play in order to get an edge in the game, period.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Damn yall some crybabies in here!! hahahahh!!! Hatin as usual!! I guess thats all yall can do cause there is nuthin yall can say!! And any Cowboys fan talkin shit about Roy needs to find anotha team to root for!! Thats a pussy move!!! Anyway say what yall say!! Cowboys potna!!! Got Em!!!
you just pulled a pussy move yourself.

you might as well call me out and say i gotta root for another team. since i was the only cowboys fan talking shit about roy williams.

as a cowboys fan, how the hell are you gonna be cool with him making stupid ass decisions week after week? i mean, like i said, he's good helping stuff the run, but he knows horse-collars are illegal, yet he keeps doing them, and this doesn't help the team at all.

if you like roy so much why don't you tell him to lose 15 lbs. and step his fucking coverage game up? maybe he won't get all this negative attention he's getting.

and i can't believe how some experts said he was gonna be the next ronnie lott.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I thought Roy Williams did lose weight this past off-season....
he did. during the offseason, he was looking like the michelin man at 239 lbs. which is not safety weight at all.

at training camp, coaches were saying he got better in coverage, after losing a chunk of weight. i believe he was supposedly down to 221 lbs.

right now, it looks like he's around 230-235 lbs.

Jul 8, 2007
as far as roy williams, fuck him...

unless they move his fat ass to linebacker, i don't wanna see him play for the cowboys much longer.
agreed. He needs to step his game up, i put him and reeves at the bottom of the list. but when hes on, hes on. layin fools out is the only good thing goin for him right now.