JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha....quinn been put dude on blast...and im a fillmoe nigga 2 da heart...and the shit bout ap is very true....hahahahahahahaha

Nov 14, 2002
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY GET LIFE 4 DRUGS UNLESS THEY WERE RACCATEERING SO ALL THAT 14=70 SHIT IS BS....
i have...

my dad is doing 68 years over a few grams of cocaine but he got priors for selling yay and my big homie is pushing 25 years over a zip of yola but he got priors too.

Dec 4, 2006
i have...

my dad is doing 68 years over a few grams of cocaine but he got priors for selling yay and my big homie is pushing 25 years over a zip of yola but he got priors too.
That's because of the priors and was they on parole/probation?

My boy got 8 months in prison for carrying 5 oz's of yay...his 1st offense too and he didn't snitch on anybody, all he did was pleaded guilty and worked a deal with the D.A., and I seen his paperwork, he all good to go!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
4 EVERY REAL NIGGA OR ACTUAL ARTIST THAT POSTS ON THE SICCNESS THERE IS DEFINITELY A LIL MISGUIDED KID OR PITIFUL PERSON WITH NOTHING ELSE 2 DO BUT TALK SHIT,HATE OR START RUMORS....TELL AP DON'T LET THIS INTERNET SHIT GET 2 HIM...YOU EITHER PLAY THE GAME OR YOU DON'T...1 OR THE OTHER...THESE CLOWNS PROBABLY GET A KICC OUT OF US GETTING FIRED UP BUT MAYBE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW REAL THIS SHIT REALLY IS....THESE NIGGAS BE BRINGING THE "RUTHLESS GANGSTA" OUT OF A NIGGA ON THE DAILY.....SOMETIMES IT'S FUN....& SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD SMASH A COMPUTER OVER SOME OF THESE MF'S HEADS...IT IS WHAT IT IS....FREE BOOBIE THE HUSTLA & DIAMOND CAPONE-"THE PROTOCOL SON....WCM/PIIMP100

Aug 7, 2003
i try not to take the internet seriously ever. especially on message boards.

its easy to talk shit online, harder in real life.

but its easier to say what you really wanna say online then it is in real life.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hey, at least these shit talkers are doing something good. at least we can directly hit ap9 with our opinions an shit. you know how dope it would be to actually talk to these artists whose music we got slapping in our car? just to throw out ideas or whatever would be the shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
^^

and i'm sure the main reason to not get into it was to knocked get sucked into the whirlwind of bullshit but liek katt williams say, you NEED haters. thats the fuel to keep your shit lit

if we can get more artists on here an to just IGNORE the invalid shit talkers it would be the shit. thats why lynch left this site i believe

Sep 29, 2004
I told y'all hus was a rat. He can't sign a check without the RAT(liff).hahahahah. Tay u from fresno right? Why you in pworld street biz? I understand u fuck his twin sis & all , but that gives u the right 2 put a cape on when you really don't know! Hus ratted out the mexicans who used to be wit mexican mike (rip)... the man who put together enemy of state. Say how you really feel, he told on mexicans ... so y'all don't care. How come rydah isn't as vocal as you are about this shit? Did nut brittle really slap hus @ abdullahs because he took 2 long makin a beat? How did feds get 2 the hook above hus if he didn't rat? Luck? Get real. 14 kilos, 3 year sentence? I guess 2 + 2 = 5 to some people.

Sep 29, 2004
The muthafucka got caught in 2001 but didt go 2 jail til 06. Wit a public pretender. Judge let him get musical affairs in order. That's some special shit there yo. They must be HUGE mob fans.

Sep 29, 2004
So tay- you mean to tell all the kids reading this thread( or teens) that if they have no priors...they 2 can only do 3 years if caught wit 14 kilos? (Without rattin) that's what ur sayin? That's the type of sentence you get for muling 14 kilos in your spare tire in the chi? I hope that ain't the message you spreadin because you gonna have theses kids doin wide reciever #s. Keep it funky!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
but whats wrong with blacks snitching lol i always laughed how crips and bloods kick it whats the diffrece from snitchin lol!e-low

are you serious?

please don't be

off topic to that comment

people shouldnt be talking about shit they dont know about. if you dont know anything about the law shut the fuck up

niggas got arrested for jaywalking and talking hella don cochran in here

who the fuck named you matlock

hus has to answer to REAL PEOPLE when he gets out

not siccness
just like the accusers might..but on my side...i dont care...my credibility in that sense aint being questioned and i aint callin no one nothin cuz i have no proof- so im good.

its deeper than rap and niggas sittin on the net and all yall really doin is addin to information on the subject say somethin really happen niggas gon be readin old ass threads on the subject tryna piece it together liek lil fuckin detectives

shit aint yo biz unless you involved...listen to what you listen to

all niggas wanna do is see yall argue back and forth for entertainment..dont buy into it..make them go watch tv instead

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
I told y'all hus was a rat. He can't sign a check without the RAT(liff).hahahahah. Tay u from fresno right? Why you in pworld street biz? I understand u fuck his twin sis & all , but that gives u the right 2 put a cape on when you really don't know! Hus ratted out the mexicans who used to be wit mexican mike (rip)... the man who put together enemy of state. Say how you really feel, he told on mexicans ... so y'all don't care. How come rydah isn't as vocal as you are about this shit? Did nut brittle really slap hus @ abdullahs because he took 2 long makin a beat? How did feds get 2 the hook above hus if he didn't rat? Luck? Get real. 14 kilos, 3 year sentence? I guess 2 + 2 = 5 to some people.
^^^^WTF ..THATS LIKE ASKIN WHY DIDNT U MOVE ON HUS IF U YELLIN ALL THIS SNITCH THIS SNITCH THAT SHIT..TALKING LOUD BUT NO ACTION,I GUESS THATS KEEPIN IT 1OO.IM SURE YOU MIGHT HAVE 1 MILLION AND 1 EXCUSES WHY U JUS RAPPED ABOUT HUS BEING A SNITCH BUT DIDT MOVE ON IT ..MOST SNITCHES AT LEAST GET A 10 PIECE TO THAT FACE AT THE MINIMUM FROM THAT CATS WHO ARE YELLIN OUT SNITCH.
IM JUS SAYIN...
I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCC IF U REPLY TO THIS OR NOT IT , IS WUT IT IS

MO-FUCCIN-B...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
P WORLD STREET BIZ??I'M TALKIN MOB BIZ....HERE WE GO AGAIN...OFF TOP...I HAVEN'T REALLY EVER SPOKE ON U...EVEN THOUGH YOU AFFILIATE WITH SOME PEOPLE I DON'T CARE 4....I DO THINK YOU ARE A TIGHT ARTIST BUT THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES I FEEL I KEPT YOU OUT THE LOOP ON PURPOSE...BO WANTED 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET 4 SOMETHING YOU SAID & I SQUASHED THAT...NOW IF YOU TRY 2 "EXPOSE A SNITCH" YOU KNOW YOU HAVE 2 BACC IT UP WITH FACTS RIGHT???MEXICAN MIKE IS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME 2 THE BAY & ACTUALLY WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINATORS OF WEST COAST MAFIA SO I KNEW MOST OF HIS FOLKS...LET'S GET 2 THE MEAT OF THE SUBJECT...WHO IN THAT CIRCLE DID HE SNITCH ON???SOME OF THOSE MEXICANS WERE MY FAMILY SO WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THE COMMENT SAYING "Y'ALL DON'T CARE"??I'M NOT OBSESSIVE ABOUT IF HE SNITCHED CUZ I WASN'T INVOLVED & I'M NOT FRONTING LIKE I'M A STREET VIGILANTE BOUT 2 RIDE ON HUS.OF COURSE IT WOULD HURT MY HEART BUT IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST DISAPPOINTMENT IN MY LIFE...MAYBE YOU TRIED 2 USE YOUR BRAIN & THINK DOING MUSIC WOULD HURT HIS CHARACTER BUT THIS IS A REAL SITUATION THAT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH MUSIC.....HOW COME WHEN HUS WAS OUT Y'ALL DIDN'T DO NOTHING???WHAT???YOU JUST LIKE 2 TALK ABOUT IT....OR ARE YOU THE CHIEF OF JUSTICE 4 PITTSBURG???I'D LIKE 2 KNOW....I'M NOT PROTECTING NOBODY,I JUST SPOKE ON THE SITUATION CUZ I WANTED 2.....THAT'S WHY I'M IN P-WORLD BUSINESS(WHATEVER THAT IS)...IF YOU WANT 2 SEE ANYONE FROM THE MOB..I HAVE ENOUGH JURISDICTION 2 SET IT UP...ME & B-12 CAN BE HONORARY REFS....NOT 2 MAKE YOU GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION BUT TALK IS CHEAP & SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN RUN THEIR MOUTH FREELY BUT DON'T WANT 2 BUST A GRAPE...IF YOU GONE TALK ABOUT IT-BE ABOUT IT...THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING...IF YOU WANT 2 STAY ON THIS FUCC THE HUS CAMPAIGN DO YOUR THANG BUT HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS...& WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...IF YOU SPEAK ON OR TRY 2 DISCREDIT THE MOB THEN I FEEL AN OBLIGATION 2 GET SHIT STRAIGHT OR DELETE THE PROBLEM....NOW WHICH ACTION WOULD YOU LIKE ME 2 TAKE??

Sep 29, 2004
...BO WANTED 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET 4 SOMETHING YOU SAID & I SQUASHED THAT...NOW IF YOU TRY 2 "EXPOSE A SNITCH" YOU KNOW YOU HAVE 2 BACC IT UP WITH FACTS RIGHT???.MAYBE YOU TRIED 2 USE YOUR BRAIN & THINK DOING MUSIC WOULD HURT HIS CHARACTER BUT THIS IS A REAL SITUATION THAT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH MUSIC.....HOW COME WHEN HUS WAS OUT Y'ALL DIDN'T DO NOTHING???WHAT???YOU JUST LIKE 2 TALK ABOUT IT....OR ARE YOU THE CHIEF OF JUSTICE 4 PITTSBURG???I'D LIKE 2 KNOW....I'M NOT PROTECTING NOBODY,I JUST SPOKE ON THE SITUATION CUZ I WANTED 2.....THAT'S WHY I'M IN P-WORLD BUSINESS(WHATEVER THAT IS)...IF YOU WANT 2 SEE ANYONE FROM THE MOB..I HAVE ENOUGH JURISDICTION 2 SET IT UP...ME & B-12 CAN BE HONORARY REFS....NOT 2 MAKE YOU GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION BUT TALK IS CHEAP & SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN RUN THEIR MOUTH FREELY BUT DON'T WANT 2 BUST A GRAPE...IF YOU GONE TALK ABOUT IT-BE ABOUT IT...THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING...IF YOU WANT 2 STAY ON THIS FUCC THE HUS CAMPAIGN DO YOUR THANG BUT HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS...& WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...IF YOU SPEAK ON OR TRY 2 DISCREDIT THE MOB THEN I FEEL AN OBLIGATION 2 GET SHIT STRAIGHT OR DELETE THE PROBLEM....NOW WHICH ACTION WOULD YOU LIKE ME 2 TAKE??
BACK IT UP LIKE BO DID WIT 50? BEFORE HE SIGNED WIT BUCK & CLAIMED IT WAS TO GET FIF ATTENTION? CALLIN HIM SNITCHES ? DID YOUR BOSS EVER HANDLE THAT LIKE YOUR SAYING I SHOULD WIT HUSH? LOL IF YOU AINT THE POT CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.