JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2007
yo this sounds like sum shit my unk was goin thru a few yrs ago...bak in 02...ne ways him n his boy were doin sum cross the border shit down in el paso,tx n my unks connect in texas would com from cd. juarez, mx n give him the packs, long story short, my unk n his boy were caught on the way back in tuscan,az with the packages(8k) n 6g's a piece...his boy was only a driver so wen they went to ask where he got it from he spilt the beans n gav up my uncles connect in el paso...my unk was facin 10 yrs...so he sed what they did when his boy talkes is they gave him(my unk) 4 yrs in prison than deportation when he was released...his boy who talked got only 2 yrs...hasnt seen or herd from either since then...as far as the deportation for my unk...he was out in may 06...exiled from the u.s.a... back in july 06...

Mar 8, 2006
The difference is he got caught with 8 Kilos. Much different than conspiracy. I feel like I'm defending the dude and he ain't even really my folks. We're cool, but that's it. I just hate when muhfuckas assume shit and believe everything they hear or every possibly doctored thing they read on siccness. If you weren't involved or don't have first hand knowledge of the situation, then don't speak on it.

BTW...Do you not think a rat who was not PCd up would be dead already?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
just cause you snitch dont mean you cant fight and you aint hard. sammy the bull was a murderer. he was also a rat. i mean if hus went in there and knocked a few cats down, maybe he bought his easy time with his hands...... all that said........ we still aint seen his paper work and to be honest im tired of reading and talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.