JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2007
pull my card? over the internet? and your saying this on the INTERNET? Dude you are the funnest username to hit the sic...lol. quit hiding and get the bitch out of you,,,yes HER out of you. As far as me...been out there, stayed for a lil with Ill quil, was shown what it was about by Fat Rat (Games manager), was locked up wit Shany Moe (RIP) @ 850 Briant . Your a buster for even getting on the internet to talk shit about the next person. Be about it and quit typing if these people you talk about are "Snitches".

p.s. pull my card now please...........
WHAT TYPE OF BITCH R U....SPEAKING UP AND READY 2 PUT YO SHIT ON DA LINE FOR DA NEXT NIGGAS....IM DONE WIT DIS BS WIT YO ASS....ALL I WAS TRYIN 2 SAY WAS THAT THE NIGGA HUS IS COMMING HOME WAY 2 EARLY FOR THE CRIME HE DID....AND HERE U COME (CAPTIN SAVE A BITCH ASS NIGGA)....AFTER ALL THAT U PULLED AP9 IN, WHEN I AINT SAID 1 WORD BOUT DUDE...I WAS JUS STATING FACTS...AND U ACTING LIKE ALL THOSE NAMES U DROPPED MEAN SOMETHING....CAUSE IN REALITY IF MY OWN BIG HOMIES WILL PROMOTE SNITCHING KNOWING THE FACTS...THEN FUCK EM... CAUSE I DONT GET DOWN LIKE DAT...SO U LET ME KNOW....ANY HARD FEELINGS?...

Jul 29, 2004
WHAT TYPE OF BITCH R U....SPEAKING UP AND READY 2 PUT YO SHIT ON DA LINE FOR DA NEXT NIGGAS....IM DONE WIT DIS BS WIT YO ASS....ALL I WAS TRYIN 2 SAY WAS THAT THE NIGGA HUS IS COMMING HOME WAY 2 EARLY FOR THE CRIME HE DID....AND HERE U COME (CAPTIN SAVE A BITCH ASS NIGGA)....AFTER ALL THAT U PULLED AP9 IN, WHEN I AINT SAID 1 WORD BOUT DUDE...I WAS JUS STATING FACTS...AND U ACTING LIKE ALL THOSE NAMES U DROPPED MEAN SOMETHING....CAUSE IN REALITY IF MY OWN BIG HOMIES WILL PROMOTE SNITCHING KNOWING THE FACTS...THEN FUCK EM... CAUSE I DONT GET DOWN LIKE DAT...SO U LET ME KNOW....ANY HARD FEELINGS?...
Hold up...Arent you the one that called AP9 a snitch earlier in this thread?

This wasn't you?

Old 02-02-2009, 09:32 PM #74
veez237
Peasant

Give Props
0 For This Post
0 Total

AP.9 got robbed and car jacked for his 5.0...and dat nigga called da police and gave up names...das when he went by the name bishop da barber....how stand up is dat...and i hate snitches cause one gave me up before....no hard feelings towards u... but feds hit fillmoe 4 da 08 and i got alot of niggas doin way more time for way less crime than HUS...its a little irriatating

Aug 23, 2007
Hold up...Arent you the one that called AP9 a snitch earlier in this thread?

This wasn't you?

Old 02-02-2009, 09:32 PM #74
veez237
Peasant

Give Props
0 For This Post
0 Total

AP.9 got robbed and car jacked for his 5.0...and dat nigga called da police and gave up names...das when he went by the name bishop da barber....how stand up is dat...and i hate snitches cause one gave me up before....no hard feelings towards u... but feds hit fillmoe 4 da 08 and i got alot of niggas doin way more time for way less crime than HUS...its a little irriatating
DAS RITE AFTER NIGGAS TRIED 2 BRING IN AP9 2 BACK UP DAT POSSUM (HUS)....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wanna see ap9 film a youtube and hit veez over the head with mac dres tombstone and then make him pay 5 racks to get it replaced

thats when ill be entertained

my entertainment level is a little harder to reach due to technology

50 cent raised the bar with the rick ross shit

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH...THIS SHIT IS OLD & IF THERE WAS "CORRECT" PAPERWORK 2 POST I'M SURE IT WOULD HAVE SURFACED BY NOW...I HOPE THIS IS A LESSON 2 ALL OF US CUZ YOU CAN'T JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR & YOU ALSO SHOULDN'T RUN WITH INFORMATION UNTIL YOU FIND OUT IT'S FACTUAL....DIDN'T MEAN 2 RUFFLE ANYBODY'S FEATHERS IN THE WRONG WAY BUT IN MY WORLD THESE ARE REAL LIFE ISSUES....LONG LIVE THE MOB BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!WCM/PIIMP/GORILLA GANG100

Status
Not open for further replies.