JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
post that paperwork then
NO!!.....IS THAT YOU B-12??...LOL...STILL GOT GOD IN YOUR LIFE???
IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH THEN YOUR JOB IS DONE....I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT MY SITUATIONS....ALL THIS SNITCH SHIT IS NOT MY PRIORITY...ENFORCIN CODES & MAKING SURE MY CIRCLE IS 100 IS.....HUS IS MY NIGGA & ALL BUT I ADMITTED I DON'T KNOW 100% OF THE FACTS....I DO KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED BETTER THAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO IF THE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE I'LL MAKE SURE I MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN..THIS IS INTERESTING...THANKS 4 THE DAILY ENTERTAINMENT

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
lol!

what i got out of your first post is exactly what i get out of all your posts. how you trying to be down. every time jacka name mentioned on this site, here comes hott suace piggy baking with his jacka featured song. hus name come up, its how cool hus is. if too short took a shit at the club freddy hott sauce was there to smell it.

you are judged by your own merit in this game, not who or what you paid to be placed in a position. not hating fred. just keepin it 100. and if you say im hating, you hating on me, so before you post imma ask you..... WHY HATE?

Im trying to be down, lol! your a funny guy. and hating is not in my blood lil homie. and hus is my nig, so until some paper work is posted regaurding him being a snitch, ima speak. and piggy backing , bcus im promoting a song with jack on it?? i thought that was the point on siccness???? (PROMOTING MUSIC AND IDEAS) Not sqaures hiding behind there keyboards talking shit and yes HATING. and im glad you know my favorite saying, goodie job your learning LOL! WHY HATE?

Apr 14, 2006
Im trying to be down, lol! your a funny guy. and hating is not in my blood lil homie. and hus is my nig, so until some paper work is posted regaurding him being a snitch, ima speak. and piggy backing , bcus im promoting a song with jack on it?? i thought that was the point on siccness???? (PROMOTING MUSIC AND IDEAS) Not sqaures hiding behind there keyboards talking shit and yes HATING. and im glad you know my favorite saying, goodie job your learning LOL! WHY HATE?
You don't need to promote in every damn thread though. People are having a serious conversation about something here and you are just backing your friends from your songs in here. There are plenty of other threads for you to promote your music...just don't know why you need to do it in a thread like this. Not hating, just wondering why...? Is Hus still your nig if he did in fact snitch? Just wondering...

I expect you to promote on here man, but when I see it in every damn thread it makes me want to ignore the music not listen to it. Sometimes people just want to talk about stuff, not get SPAMMED! Feel me?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
trippin! dutch ur shorter than me!

~k.
Dutch is everyones lil homie, even if he towers above us all!
me being just a teenager and not knowing the game doesnt make me a lil homie does it? i thought i could bypass that lil homie stage and go right into regular homie........ or maybe even friend or the all heavenly "potna" category.

Nov 20, 2005
dutch what is your fav hot sauce?
dutch have you tried dana's chili?
dutch do u think chill could benchpress you?
dutch did you know u can go on social security benefits for being 4'9"?

~k.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
hmmm??

You don't need to promote in every damn thread though. People are having a serious conversation about something here and you are just backing your friends from your songs in here. There are plenty of other threads for you to promote your music...just don't know why you need to do it in a thread like this. Not hating, just wondering why...? Is Hus still your nig if he did in fact snitch? Just wondering...

I expect you to promote on here man, but when I see it in every damn thread it makes me want to ignore the music not listen to it. Sometimes people just want to talk about stuff, not get SPAMMED! Feel me?
I DIDNT PROMOTE NO MUSIC ON THIS THREAD??? CHECK MY FIRST COMMENT HOMIE. YOU JUMPIN IN WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED AND YES THIS IS A SERIOUS CONVO. HUS IS MY NIG, BUT IF HE SNITCHED , I WOULD WISH HIM THE BEST, AND NOT FUCK WITH HIM.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
dutch what is your fav hot sauce? tapatio
dutch have you tried dana's chili? no, but under supervision i would.
dutch do u think chill could benchpress you? highly probable
dutch did you know u can go on social security benefits for being 4'9"? i may need to do some research. although some how in todays times, im sure i would get an i.o.u instead of payment

~k.

does that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.