JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
...I'LL HOLLA LATER....Y'ALL GOT ME FEELIN TRI-POLAR...LOL...I FORGOT I SAID I WAS GOING 2 STOP BEING MR. NICE GUY...DUTCH YOU SEEM LIKE A COOL DUDE SO I DON'T WANT 2 GET YOU INVOLVED IN ANY 3RD PARTY BULLSHIT...I KNOW WHO YOU RIDE WITH SO I'LL RESPECT IT FROM THE ANGLE YOU BRING IT BUT I'D RATHER GET YOU ON THE HOOP COURT THAN ARGUE ON THE SICCNESS ABOUT AN ANCIENT SUBJECT...KEEP SPREADING YOUR KNOWLEDGE...YOU MAKE SOME GOOD POINTS...& TELL AWAX IT'S NOT PERSONAL WITH ME..I JUST THINK HE SHOULD DILUTE HIS CAMPAIGN TIL HE GETS SOME PAPERWORK...OH YEH..& IT'S STILL CRIPPIN....LOL...Y'ALL ENJOY Y'ALL DAY....& BE CAREFUL WHO'S CHILI YOU EAT....100

MAN WAT KINDA PERSON ARE YOU TO POST UP ANOTHER MANs RELEASE INFO AND SPARK SUMTHIN UP, HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE ON UR HANDS TO DO THIS, THATS ALMOST AS GAY AS LOOKIN UP PEOPLEs HOODs ON GOOGLE STREET MAPS CUZ U WANNA KNOW IF THERE HOOD IS REALLY HOOD LMAO. ITS FUNNY HOW WAX OR ANYBODY CAN SAY HEs A SNITCH AND WAT NOT AND WASNT ON THE DRUG RUN OR IN THE DETECTIVES OFFICE WHEN THE STATEMENTS WERE MADE....ALL THIS WHO SNITCHIN AND WHO NOT SHIT IS GAY

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
...I'LL HOLLA LATER....Y'ALL GOT ME FEELIN TRI-POLAR...LOL...I FORGOT I SAID I WAS GOING 2 STOP BEING MR. NICE GUY...DUTCH YOU SEEM LIKE A COOL DUDE SO I DON'T WANT 2 GET YOU INVOLVED IN ANY 3RD PARTY BULLSHIT...I KNOW WHO YOU RIDE WITH SO I'LL RESPECT IT FROM THE ANGLE YOU BRING IT BUT I'D RATHER GET YOU ON THE HOOP COURT THAN ARGUE ON THE SICCNESS ABOUT AN ANCIENT SUBJECT...KEEP SPREADING YOUR KNOWLEDGE...YOU MAKE SOME GOOD POINTS...& TELL AWAX IT'S NOT PERSONAL WITH ME..I JUST THINK HE SHOULD DILUTE HIS CAMPAIGN TIL HE GETS SOME PAPERWORK...OH YEH..& IT'S STILL CRIPPIN....LOL...Y'ALL ENJOY Y'ALL DAY....& BE CAREFUL WHO'S CHILI YOU EAT....100
all i want is closure to the topic. thats all i have wanted form day 1. and yeah i wouldnt mind showing you this larry bird thing i got crackin over here. and dont mind the "ck" when i type. im not a gang member! hahahahahahahah

Jul 29, 2004
Just a quick question from someone who skipped the G-Code class..

If you know someone snitched and you post his paperwork online proving that he is a snitch is that then considered snitching on a snitch? Does that violate the "STOP SNITCHING" rule? What if you know where the snitch is hiding out and you tell someone who is on that snitch's head where he can find him. Have you then snitched on the snitch? What if the snitch has been dealt with and you know who did it and you tell the snitch's homies who are looking for revenge where they can find the dude who dealt with the snitch. Have u then snitched on the snitch and snitched on the dude that dealt with the snitch? Then the cops come to you lookin for everyone and u give up everyone. You have now snitched on the snitch and then snitched on the guy who dealt with the snitch and the homies who dealt with the guy who dealt with the snitch. WOW, I AM CONFUSED. I'd rather just stay at home with my bitch and a pen this hood shit is too complicated.

Can we get back to talkin about music now?

WHO CARES THE MOVEMENT...

Dec 4, 2006
Just a quick question from someone who skipped the G-Code class..

If you know someone snitched and you post his paperwork online proving that he is a snitch is that then considered snitching on a snitch? Does that violate the "STOP SNITCHING" rule? What if you know where the snitch is hiding out and you tell someone who is on that snitches head where he can find him. Have you then snitched on the snitch? What if the snitch has been dealt with and you know who did it and you tell the snitche's homies who are looking for revenge where they can find the dude who dealt with the snitch. Have u then snitched on the snitch and snitched on the dude that dealt with the snitch? Then the cops come to you lookin for everyone and u give up everyone. You have now snitched on the snitch and then snitched on the guy who dealt with the snitch and the homies who dealt with the guy who dealt with the snitch. WOW, I AM CONFUSED. I'd rather just stay at home with my bitch and a pen this hood shit is too complicated.

Can we get back to talkin about music now?

WHO CARES THE MOVEMENT...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ***DECEASED****

Aug 23, 2007
POSTED BY: TAYCAPONE1
I KNOW ABOUT THE ABDULLAH ACCUSATIONS & I'M SURE THERE WAS A RAT IN THE CIRCLE IF PEOPLE WERE CONVICTED BUT MY UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT DEALS WERE TAKEN & JUST CUZ "HUS GOT CAUGHT WITH THE WORK DOESN'T MEAN HE WAS THE PERSON THE AUTHORITIES WERE REALLY AFTER"....

with that being said means he had alot 2 say when he got caught wit that WORK (14 bricks)....and only get 5yrs....i aint game goofy nor dumb....dat nigga cooperated....this shit dont add up on the streets b.....rite on Wax for keepin it 100...1

Status
Not open for further replies.