JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Why do we care so much. I mean really who gives a shit. Even if you're a Hus fan and he turns out to be a snitch, are the snitch fairies going to come and break all of your cd's? NOBODY CARES. If he is a snitch, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to find dude and get knocked out by a snitch? Are your friends going to tease you for listening to his music? Are you going to lose stripes? None of this shit effects most of your perfect little lives. Why lose sleep? (new "movement"?)

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Why do we care so much. I mean really who gives a shit. Even if you're a Hus fan and he turns out to be a snitch, are the snitch fairies going to come and break all of your cd's? NOBODY CARES. If he is a snitch, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to find dude and get knocked out by a snitch? Are your friends going to tease you for listening to his music? Are you going to lose stripes? None of this shit effects most of your perfect little lives. Why lose sleep? (new "movement"?)
WELL PUT...I GET TIRED OF EVERYBODY COMMENTING WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH IT....I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT HUS DID BUT I DO KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED & THEY'RE NOT CALLING HIM A SNITCH...IT'S EVERYBODY ON THE OUTSIDE....WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME ANYWAY....SNITCHING IS RATTIN OUT SOMEONE WHICH IN MY WORLD IS UNACCEPTABLE...BUT TAKING A DEAL IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME....SOME PEOPLE DO GIVE UP INFORMATION 4 LENIENCY IN SENTENCING BUT THIS WASN'T THE CASE HERE...I KNOW BOOBIE GOT HANDS SO IT WILL BE INTERESTING WHO'S CALLING HIM A SNITCH WHEN HE'S BACC ON THE STREETS...KEEP IT MOBBY

Apr 25, 2002
im not a lawyer, but could someone please tell me what it means when it says,

"RATLIFF acknowledges....he and "Ponce" received instructions from individual C to fly and pick up 14 kilograms...from Lucho"

etc etc. I thought people who didnt snitch didnt say a fucking word and just rode the trial out. Im damn sure X-Raided didnt ACKNOWLEDGE SHIT about anyone.

Who knows, I could be wrong. Maybe ill go for my JD after my MBA for the sole purpose of deciphering legal documents to make a final judgement on bay rappers and snitching.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THAT'S CALLED ADMITTING PARTICIPATION IN A CRIME...SNITCHING 2 ME IS GIVING UP INFORMATION 2 SAVE YOUR OWN ASS....WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BUT I'M NOT FEELIN THE ANGLES BEING TAKEN & IF WE JUST WANT 2 AIR NIGGAS OUT WE CAN START A LIST.....THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH....I DON'T GET INTO ASSUMPTIONS

Aug 23, 2007
now ima say it again.....federal guide lines say 5yr mandatory minimum for 1 kilo of (soft) cocaine...dude got caught with 14 kilos....14x5= 70yrs....bottom line.....he def cooperated wit dem boys

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
im not a lawyer, but could someone please tell me what it means when it says,

"RATLIFF acknowledges....he and "Ponce" received instructions from individual C to fly and pick up 14 kilograms...from Lucho"
id be pissed if i was lucho

etc etc. I thought people who didnt snitch didnt say a fucking word and just rode the trial out. Im damn sure X-Raided didnt ACKNOWLEDGE SHIT about anyone.

Who knows, I could be wrong. Maybe ill go for my JD after my MBA for the sole purpose of deciphering legal documents to make a final judgement on bay rappers and snitching.
so he acknowledge his guilt and "ponce" and lucho... u do the crime u do the time.. i like his raps....and im a grown ass man with kids.. ii dont care about his problems. so im not gonna be all ra ra snitch. its not my prob ill listen to a hus tracks either way.. but if he did rat on his patnas then when ever i here him say sumthing anti snitch it will be a lie.. oooooh well

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
I'M NOT REALLY SPEAKIN ON THE SUBJECT BUT UNLESS IT'S SOME KIND OF DOCUMENTARY SHOWING THE TRUTH IT'S ALL SPECULATION....WHERE I'M FROM PAPERWORK IS WHAT CONVICTS A PERSON AS FAR AS SNITCHING GOES..& IT'S NEVER HARD 2 GET PAPERWORK UNLESS THE POLICE ARE TRYING 2 PROTECT SOMEONE...THIS ISN'T A MURDER CASE...IT'S A DRUG CASE & THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE COMMENTING HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN A REAL DRUGDEALER SO THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE PROCEEDINGS ARE...MOST DRUGDEALERS GO 2 THE FEDS....NOT MAXIMUM SECURITY FACILITIES!!!& MOST SNITCHES DON'T SERVE FULL SENTENCES SO AS OF NOW I ASSUME IT'S ALL A GUESSING GAME.....YOU HAVE 2 BACC UP ASSUMPTIONS WITH FACTS OR ELSE IT'S JUST ANOTHER RUMOR....100
^^^^^EXACTLY

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if i knew i didnt snitch and was being accused i would be on every street corner in america handing out my paperwork. and after i got locked up i would have it plastered anywhere and everywhere on the net. easy access to clear my name at all costs, and to make who ever called me a snitch look like a complete idiot.

so, how can we get this paperwork and clear hus of all wrong doing? im still waiting on pk to call me back from 2 years ago when he was gonna drop it off to me so i could have a wax apologize on the siccness for wrongfully accusing hus of snitching....... tay, you would think hus would be trying to do a little more to clear his name. and just because he could fight dont mean he aint a snitch. and he could win 150 straight street fights but if he snitched, he lost the only fight that counted. the one with his own gangster, credibility, and loyalty to his friends. and that fight is a shameful and degrading black eye. worse than anything he could do to anyone in a fist fight.

im a grown ass man, im not accusing anyone of anything. ive actually lost ties with a wax and my old folks because i wouldnt beef with the mob figgas. ap 9 is my homie for almost 10 years. i got a lot of love for wax and ap. i dont know hus from a can a paint and dont care about dude at all. but i dont want to see anyone locked up or dead on either side and ive said that from day 1.

stay blessed and out of trouble.

1 dubb

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING....THE GAME HAS GOTTEN 2 EMOTIONAL....THERE ARE PLENTY OF SNITCHES RUNNING AROUND FREE RIGHT NOW & AIN'T NOBODY DOING NOTHING....BUT WHEN IT'S A RAPPER EVERYBODY TRIES 2 TAKE SHOTS....I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY GET LIFE 4 DRUGS UNLESS THEY WERE RACCATEERING SO ALL THAT 14=70 SHIT IS BS....HUS IS PART OF MY FAMILY BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND HIM LIKE THAT IN YEARS...NIGGAS DO GET CAUGHT UP...BUT I FEEL IF YOU GOING 2 RUN A CAMPAIGN ABOUT SOMEONE SNITCHIN YOU DAMN SURE BETTER RIDE....I THINK NIGGAS JUST WANT 2 HUMILIATE PEOPLE...WHAT'S THE PURPOSE BEHIND IT???IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH 2 AWAX HE WOULD BE AT SOMEBODY'S HEAD & THAT AIN'T HAPPENED....REAL NIGGAS GOT REAL PENITENTIARY TIES RIGHT???IT'S AN OLD ISSUE & I REALLY DON'T WANT 2 SEE PEOPLE GETTING HURT OVER INTERNET RUMORS....IT'S A SHAME.....I GOT PAPERWORK ON NIGGAS RIGHT NOW BUT I'M NOT BLASTING IT ON THE INTERNET....& ALL SNITCHES AIN'T SUCCAS..I KNOW SNITCHES THAT WILL KILL A NIGGA DEAD & COULD PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH IT....THIS IS BS...IT'S NOT WORTH IT....IF A STREET VIGILANTE DID IT I COULD SEE IT..BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE...JUST KEEP MUSIC & STREET SHIT SEPERATE CUZ IN THE END IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE 2 ATTACC SOMEONE & NOWDAYS CONSEQUENCES ARE FATAL...KEEP IT MOBBY

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I will just say one thing, and let it be. When Hus was out he had his paperwork on em at all times. Hus was everywhere, and he never had a problem showing paperwork when his credibility was mentioned. I know a handful or rappers and street guys who needed to know, and Hus obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.