JAMES RATLIFF release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2007
I GIVE UP......I JUS HOPE NO ONE DOES ANY CRIMES AROUND DUDE....AND IF HE HIT THESE FILLMOE STREETS...NIGGAS GONE TURN HIS PERM INTO A BLOW OUT...AND U SUCKAS IS REAL LOUD ON THIS NET....AINT GOT A WORD 2 SAY ON THE STREETS...BETTER YET YALL NOT EVEN IN DA STREETS....AND IF U R YOUR A SNITCH JUS LIKE HIM....SO I UNDERSTAND WHY U GOT HIS BACK...

Aug 7, 2003
I GIVE UP......I JUS HOPE NO ONE DOES ANY CRIMES AROUND DUDE....AND IF HE HIT THESE FILLMOE STREETS...NIGGAS GONE TURN HIS PERM INTO A BLOW OUT...AND U SUCKAS IS REAL LOUD ON THIS NET....AINT GOT A WORD 2 SAY ON THE STREETS...BETTER YET YALL NOT EVEN IN DA STREETS....AND IF U R YOUR A SNITCH JUS LIKE HIM....SO I UNDERSTAND WHY U GOT HIS BACK...
says the internet thug....

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
so how does he (if hes really a snitch) affect your day to day life?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
okay

::

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
ON WHAT groundz nigga?

tell it to HUMAN AZZ DOGG

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
WHEN THE LAST TIME SOMEBODY GOT THE BIZZ IN FILLMORE ?

COME ON SON

(NO DISS RESPECT TO FILLMORE }

COME ON BRUH KEEP IT SOLID IT'S JUST MUSIC ITS A WEBSITE
YOU TALKING THE HARDBODY SHIT YOU DISCREDITING LOL

PROMOTING BROTHAZ WACKING BROTHAZ IS NOT THE BIZZ

ARE YOU EVEN BLACK?

STOP THAT

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
P.S. AP 9 IS A STAND UP DUDE WOULD NOT ROCK WITH NIGGAZ LIKE THAT MY FOLKS WHO STAYED IN THE B.V. IN ALAMEDA CAN VOUCH FOR THAT BUT THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS KRAP

KEEP IT MUSIC YALL

Aug 23, 2007
AP.9 got robbed and car jacked for his 5.0...and dat nigga called da police and gave up names...das when he went by the name bishop da barber....how stand up is dat...and i hate snitches cause one gave me up before....no hard feelings towards u... but feds hit fillmoe 4 da 08 and i got alot of niggas doin way more time for way less crime than HUS...its a little irriatating

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
AP.9 got robbed and car jacked for his 5.0...and dat nigga called da police and gave up names...das when he went by the name bishop da barber....how stand up is dat...and i hate snitches cause one gave me up before....no hard feelings towards u... but feds hit fillmoe 4 da 08 and i got alot of niggas doin way more time for way less crime than HUS...its a little irriatating

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT IS THE DUDE @ THE 2.23 MARK FORM FILLMORE? YOU KNOW LIKE SAN FRANSISCO AND ALL THAT SHIT ? LMAO

BUT ITS COO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION I DONT KNOW THESE DUDES IN REAL LIFE BUT THE MUSIC SLAPS THAT'S ALL I KNOW
I AM GOING WITH WITH THE O G WHO KNOW THE BROTHA
ANYTHING ELES IS HAIR-SHOP HOE ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCE BY
NIGGAZ WHO RAP FOR I AM JUST A FAN RECORDZ LOL

http://www.losers.org/groupies.html
:siccness:

Apr 19, 2008
WWW.FACEBOOK
Wheres the proof? Paper work? or is this just more "here say"? Hard to believe anybody with 9 posts on the siccness let alone anything said on siccness lol.
EX-MUTHAFUCCIN-ACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

THEY GOT ALL THE TIME TO POST HERE AND JUS GO BY WUT A BUNCH OF UTHER FUCCS SAY
AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE OR SEEN NE PAPERWERK OR EVEN KNO FACTS ABOUT IT..
ITS SAD CUZ THESE GUY PROLLY REALLY LIVE IN THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT

Jan 22, 2007
With this being said......AP9 will have a account on the siccness starting tomorrow so if anybody has anything to say, just ask him ya self. This will not be a FAKE NAME OR ACCOUNT RAN BY SOMEBODY ELSE, IT WILL BE ALL AP9. He has never been given a chance to even let his voice be heard or defend him self from all this B.S. on the siccness. I can personally say he is really fed up with all these accusations about him. He just wanted to leave it alone and not fall into the B.S. of here say. But now it has gone to far so he has decided to voice him self to the people threw the siccness.
Not worth it....There is more to life than siccness rumors...I'm sure AP has better things to do with his time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.