Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Just about every town that starts with the letter P is called P town or the P... lol i thought you knew
I'd say it's usually P town, which is also used by everyone else that says The P. Pittsburg, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Pomona, Phoenix, Palm Springs.......different place but use the same shit.

Unoriginal, but it don't matter. Nothing's original.

Anyways, I hope X Raided gets out in April. I don't think he's gotta worry for his safety. Still need to check out that album he did with Smigg.....

Sep 5, 2013
Really who cares where he lays his hat at and calls home or if he returns to Sac. What I wanna see is who he chooses to work with or not when he's released. There's collaborations some people might expect to happen, but maybe X doesn't really want to work with when he gets out. Lynch, C-Bo, Luni, T-Nutty, Killa Tay. Will he work with any blood rappers like A-Wax, Lavish D, Mitchy Slick? Time will tell

Aug 17, 2002
To each his own. I like some of those albums he produced. I did notice that people who were not familiar with his earlier stuff were more intrigued by the new shit. The stories of ice cold and little man were dope. Even if you don't like the beats you still have to be ok with the rapping which I think has always been relatively dope. Imagine x in a legit studio I'm sure someone will put funds up for it if he's not able himself.