Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
nothing to get butthurt about. Just cuz your mark ass isnt from around here doesnt change the fact he was a legend in the 90's. You have no clue about how much he sold so shut your face. Lynch 2nd album sold over 500,000 copies and Mr. Doctors album sold over 100,000. You obvously know nothing about Blackmarket records.
That doesn't change what I said. His biggest releases were 20+ years ago if I'm not mistaken. He's also had to have a ton of money chewed up with legal fees. I know he was doing decent by living in the pen standards, but he's one of the most talked about rappers in the bay and has been for 2 decades, but for being that well known if be shocked if he's sold well compared to the other most popular rappers in the bay since 1995. It's a matter of fact. A lot of people sold well in 92-95. Not very many have sold well since.

Nov 27, 2014
Why is a x-raided thread in the BART forum???? Sactown is not part of the gay area.
Dude Sac is our Junior there is absolutely nothing cracking about Sacramento hands down the boringest big city on the West Coast or maybe tied with Fresno if you consider that a big city. I rather be in Portland Oregon on a Friday night. I had fun here for about 2 months then I realized all it has is K Street lol

Mar 26, 2014
nothing to get butthurt about. Just cuz your mark ass isnt from around here doesnt change the fact he was a legend in the 90's. You have no clue about how much he sold so shut your face. Lynch 2nd album sold over 500,000 copies and Mr. Doctors album sold over 100,000. You obvously know nothing about Blackmarket records.
What happened to mr Doctor he hasn't dropped in hella long?

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Dude Sac is our Junior there is absolutely nothing cracking about Sacramento hands down the boringest big city on the West Coast or maybe tied with Fresno if you consider that a big city. I rather be in Portland Oregon on a Friday night. I had fun here for about 2 months then I realized all it has is K Street lol
I've seen a lot of people from the bay move out here in Sac and get punked and back down from confrontation, they act gay also.....1 out of 10 were soldiers from the bay that moved out here, but for the most part you guys are weenies. Go back to the bay if you don't like sac.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
It cost 2000 dollars rent for a small ass studio apartment in the bay that only the faggot hipsters could afford so you have to move to Sac to afford cheap rent and then a whole bunch of gay ass Bay rejects move to Sac and talk shit about sac.

Sep 5, 2013
Boundaries exist for everyone. It's really never been about where your from, but how a man handles himself that separates the reputables from the suckas. Every hood got punks. I live in the P, and there's more than K street. There's spots on the east side, the digits, rockwood, etc. Folks get their card pulled out in the bay too, it's a two way street. Everyone always thinks their towns the best, but truth is we all unique and bring different flavors to the table. The bay has a unique homegrown style that everybody wants to emulate, and Sac has so much charisma, and emotion in the music. One thing I will say about Portland is our music scene is lame. All the artists here try too hard to sound like the bay, and they don't do it well and come up short every time. Shits weak, and we lack originality and talent.