Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lolwut @ being a Siccness.net member...and having to Google X-Raided.
Wowzers.
On top of that trying to clown where other people are from to try and avoid taking the L acting like im from Yugoslavia or some shit. Ive been in the Eastbay all my life, i knew about all the local artists in the mid 90's cuz of word of mouf seeing i was in middle school/high school around that time. I never needed the internets to discover talent around here

Sep 5, 2013
I think it's not going to prison, but it's a matter of utilizing the time. Some rappers have got locked up and you can tell they practiced their craft. 2Pac being an example. Mac Dre also another good example. Mozzy stayed working when he was locked up. X has kept a workflow and continues to have a high output despite incarceration. A lot of the rappers that fall off I don't think we're focused and lacked drive locked up. I think if you listen to him now you should know what you'll get. X Raided, but with different beats, and a lot better quality.

Sep 5, 2013
Only time Raided has been off point, either the beat was weak or the quality was low. When he's out he's got more control.

Dj Fresh tonight show tape would be a good look for both sides....we all love the real world tapes with Stalin, but we're on 5 now?

It would be unexpected, and somethin I think everyone would fuck with off top....

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
X-raided is one of best lyricists out there. Its funny to me, because even though his delivery was on point on Psycho Active, he wasnt very lyrical back then. The beats carried that album more than his verses. Around the Unforgiven vol. 1 era, we really get to hear a much more lyrical X. All thru Vengeance is Mine, Initiation, Ignition, and the new Unforgivens, X has gotten so much better with the wordplay, metaphors and so on. Sacramentally Disturbed was hugely underrated and that album had some amazingly potent songs. Being locked up has made him really hone his craft and if he gets out, i believe he can make an impact. Yeah, he is in his 40s. But so what? Good music has no age. You ever heard Johnny Cash's last tunes? Incredible. I hope he does get out. Then maybe these confused kids can start looking up to someone real. X is a bad muthafucker and deserves his respect in this business. I don't know too many others who have continuously put it down like him, and especially while being locked up. X has served his time. Give the man a second chance at a normal life.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
X is the hardest rapper ever to come out from anywhere... Cuz has been locked up since the earlry 90's & is still relevant today. There's gonna be a lot of rap cats tucking their tails when he's back on the streets. Once he gets some real studio time it's a wrap. Check out all his Black Market shit. That's the hardest gangsta rap ever made...

Dude got jumped on the yard, got shanked, ko'd a couple of em, then C-walked over em. Do some research youngsters...

Sep 3, 2002
X-raided is one of best lyricists out there. Its funny to me, because even though his delivery was on point on Psycho Active, he wasnt very lyrical back then. The beats carried that album more than his verses. Around the Unforgiven vol. 1 era, we really get to hear a much more lyrical X. All thru Vengeance is Mine, Initiation, Ignition, and the new Unforgivens, X has gotten so much better with the wordplay, metaphors and so on.
I can't agree with that part. Psychoactive wasn't carried by beats, it was carried by lyrical CONTENT. And the Album cover helped. Incidentally tHe controversy surrounding "still shooting" also got some attention.

But really a 17-18 year old kid from a gang rhyming about how crazy he is, pimping, selling dope, using guns in the street in the early 90's is what carried it.

Wordplay, metaphors, rhyme patterns, multi-syllables Don't carry a damn thing if there's no emotion behind them. I mean to some people they do, but The term "lyrical" is subjective anyways.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Why do people still expect a greatest Cd of all time once somebody is released from prison?

It only worked for 2Pac. Prison doesn't automatically bless you with the rap talent. 2Pac was a very talented individual. Plus he had the people who were at the peak of their career on the biggest label of it's time. Prison didn't do that. That's the biggest misconception fans expect a great album upon an artist release from prison. Or after getting shot and surving. 50 Cent is probably the only other one off the top of my head.

There have been a few mediocre albums, but nothing extrodinary from any artist who have been incarcerated or shot and survived.

Slick Rick is another one - his best album was Art of Storytelling on his release from prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk