Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
And please ban this Cheeto loser that had to google x-raided.
Naw bro thats fucked up cheeto was only 2 1/2 months old when x raided got locked up!! he didn't know anything about him!!
yall wish yall was 16 too yall just mad cuz yall prolly like 25 ahahahah old ass fags

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
As far as having a huge following nowadays, dude got 229 likes on a pic 34 weeks old. I don't expect his entire fan base to use Instagram or anything, but that doesn't seem like a lot for some reason.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
As far as having a huge following nowadays, dude got 229 likes on a pic 34 weeks old. I don't expect his entire fan base to use Instagram or anything, but that doesn't seem like a lot for some reason.
not exactly sure where your logic with any of this is... im not even an x raided fan in the least, but instagram likes does not judge ones ability to make quality music

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
not exactly sure where your logic with any of this is... im not even an x raided fan in the least, but instagram likes does not judge ones ability to make quality music
Of course but it came up earlier in the thread. He's well known but I have my doubts that he's gonna get out and start moving major units but either way, best of luck if he does get out.

May 16, 2002
Why do people still expect a greatest Cd of all time once somebody is released from prison?

It only worked for 2Pac. Prison doesn't automatically bless you with the rap talent. 2Pac was a very talented individual. Plus he had the people who were at the peak of their career on the biggest label of it's time. Prison didn't do that. That's the biggest misconception fans expect a great album upon an artist release from prison. Or after getting shot and surving. 50 Cent is probably the only other one off the top of my head.

There have been a few mediocre albums, but nothing extrodinary from any artist who have been incarcerated or shot and survived.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Pac said all of his creative energy was sapped when he was locked up, but he got the fire and motivation to be done with that death row deal asap as soon as he touched down. But I agree. Btw, Mac Dre was another, and I'd add Coolio da unda Dogg to that list personally, but it's a short list

Aug 17, 2002
there is no equation that says prison + rapper = better rapper or vice versa. different human variables comes into play, but if you're in prison and spend a lot of time writing and rapping there is no way you can be worse off for it? but what if one gets out and isn't motivated by their dark environment so they just eat pizza all day and lose motivation? there is a million different scenarios we can imagine, but ultimately if you spend time rapping in prison it can also help your rapping. it's like spending a large amount of free time lifting weights in the yard but not actually gaining muscle mass while lifting. it just does not make sense.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Why do people still expect a greatest Cd of all time once somebody is released from prison?

It only worked for 2Pac. Prison doesn't automatically bless you with the rap talent. 2Pac was a very talented individual. Plus he had the people who were at the peak of their career on the biggest label of it's time. Prison didn't do that. That's the biggest misconception fans expect a great album upon an artist release from prison. Or after getting shot and surving. 50 Cent is probably the only other one off the top of my head.

There have been a few mediocre albums, but nothing extrodinary from any artist who have been incarcerated or shot and survived.
All eyez on me was the commercial shit, makaveli was the masterpiece, listening to the album now and seeing him predict the future is down right fucking eerie.