Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
"One eight seven, gang related, I'm accused/
And after every court date my face is on the news/
They say I wrote a song about a murder I committed
Maintain innocence, nothing but coincidence..."

Dec 2, 2003
He is not out, they transferred him to RJ Donovan. Same facility that Lavish D got transferred to. Hopefully they can work together. They got a mutual homie in Smigg, so maybe they can use the common thread for the good of music. It would be a good look for Sac.
When did Lavish D get transferred? I heard he was in Solano and he got fucked up about 2-3 weeks ago.

Sep 5, 2013
When did Lavish D get transferred? I heard he was in Solano and he got fucked up about 2-3 weeks ago.
Pretty sure he's been there for months. I think the rumor of him getting fucked up is just that, a rumor. Before transferring to RJ Lav was locked down in Deuel. Lav got haters talkin wet since they know he can't confront em.

Dec 2, 2003
Pretty sure he's been there for months. I think the rumor of him getting fucked up is just that, a rumor. Before transferring to RJ Lav was locked down in Deuel. Lav got haters talkin wet since they know he can't confront em.
I actually know people that work there and that actually helped stop the fight and had to write a report about the incident. Lav was moved right after that.