Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
How old is he now? He's gotta be like 40 right? How many 40 year old++ rappers have come out with a good album? Jay-Z? Dr. Dre? I can't think of any others off hand.

Nov 27, 2014
Shit he's 40 an ex con with no real job experience his next album better be tight his rap career all he really has. How many 20 year old rappers dropping dope shit and have that type of pressure and that much time to perfect the skill I bet all he does is work out and rap in there lol

Mar 26, 2014
How old is he now? He's gotta be like 40 right? How many 40 year old++ rappers have come out with a good album? Jay-Z? Dr. Dre? I can't think of any others off hand.
Scarface,C-bo and Yukmouth all over 40 and I fuck with there new shit....can't forget about REEK DADDY either freak da babbie still raw and he's damn near 50

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Dog half the kids in the streets prolly haven't even heard of X-Raided at this point. I highly doubt he's high up on the importance list
Although I do agree, the family directly involved has only grew one more generation in the streets. I'm sure someone wants get back for Thier aunt/grandma or relative of a good hood brother..

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
How could that be true tho, I thought one of the reasons he went down was because he used the .38 in the murder that he had put to his head on the cover of Psycho Active Album....
All I read from prior news was that some how the lyrics had fit the crime scene. He says it was not about that and he was not by himself, so it could have been him or maybe it could have been someone else.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
yeah i think other dude confessed but x raided was with him the night of the killing so it won't sit well with that hood!