Is x-raided really getting out in april?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
yeah exactly that!! the whole meadowview hood don't like him cause of him killing someones mom there, i just don't see it being very safe for him in sac!!
smh, who you referring to when you say "him killing someones mom"? He wasn't the man that shot Ms.Harris. Do your homework.

I'm guessing you were an infant or not even born when shit went down. As far as Raided not being "safe" in Sac. How many OG's that you personally know from the 90's are gunnin for him for that shit??

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It's just my opinion lol I don't think it will be peachy for him!! but I could be wrong! Don't lose any hair over it!! It's not that serious!!

How old is you?

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
old enough to know when i'm interacting with a don't know...
So you think x raided returning to sac will go smooth without any problems? I know he didn't pull the trigger but he was there that night out to kill a rival from that neighborhood with a guy that killed a innocent mother!! and I actually do know some og's from out that way from when i lived on tamoshanter!! Today is my birthday I turned 34 im far too young to know any Sacramento history!! Mr triple og!!

Jan 18, 2006
He might be one of the most popular rappers with some of the weakest sales
wtf do you expect? you sure are running your mouth a lot in this thread. He didnt have a song on the radio. Never even made a video. Fall back wierdo

Wow at a lot of these comments. Take your trolling asses somewhere else.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Getting butthurt over facts
nothing to get butthurt about. Just cuz your mark ass isnt from around here doesnt change the fact he was a legend in the 90's. You have no clue about how much he sold so shut your face. Lynch 2nd album sold over 500,000 copies and Mr. Doctors album sold over 100,000. You obvously know nothing about Blackmarket records.