Is the SICCNESS dyin off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
KALYN said:
I have done a lot of business on the Siccness.. made some good money and met some great people.. networking is key in a lot of what I do and this is a great spot to do it. I come up in here to talk shit, get opinions or ask questions in the Open Forum when I'm looking for a vast range of opinions...

Sometimes people get their panties all twisted up and start flashin'.. but hey.. thats just the way it goes... you can take what someone says as their (sometimes really ignorant) opinion and agree to disagree or you can sit with your make believe pistol in your lap while you do type-bys.... its whatever... .. all I know is.. I'm addicted to this place..

AMEN!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
*sigh*

Indeed the good 'ol days are long gone. Once certain members came into power, they began to use and abuse their powers to execute personal vendettas. This or they would simply aided their close board chums in fending off "big bad bullies" like myself. Essentially some of my best work would mysteriously "vanish" if I dared textually molest one of these "inner-circle" doughnut punchers (CcytzO comes to mind) or I'd find myself BANNED for a period of time. Where's the fun in that?

Some of my very best memories of this place involve members, incidents, and or subject matter that is apparently no longer acceptable.

WAR: CUMDEEPNHERASS, ladycrizzip187, EDJ, the RAPIST OR A Fag thread, NOSTRIL KING, Law faking his own death, the Cuban man/chick incident, Gilr(4)y & the norteno farmers, SheenaNicole pics, insecure ARTISTs, the White boyz with braids thread, Clown the person above/below you threads, VAMPS, 91siccness.com, Junior, BART going down and the Siccness squashing the beef and inviting them here and even giving them their own forum, What's your favorite Lynch track? threads, Sicx supporters vs. sane people, ARTISTs only dropping in to pimp rehashed mix CD's, COMMING SOON announcement threads that never came, the horndogs that browse the Sistas Side of the Siccness with their free hand and post Spit or swallow? threads, fending off the e*chesters from posting vile shit to my sister PoeticChocolate, and last but not least - WAR fucking Ryan's Steakhouse & Applebee's!

Sincerely,

Deep Theezy a.k.a. D-Money a.k.a. I'M NOT EDJ a.k.a. Yoda

The originator of "Bwhahahahahaha!"

-out

Jul 9, 2002
Yo deep can you hook me up with another southpark jazzfan complete with afo and raider beenie? Is it possible to make it big enough so I can print it out?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I'm working on it right now, but I don't have the editing s/w that I used to have. I'll try to have it done by tomorrow. Big enough to print? I'll make it as big as possible.

Also, to ALL, I wasn't refering to DJ Mark 7 in my earlier rant. Just wanted to clear that up.

JazzFan said:
Yo deep can you hook me up with another southpark jazzfan complete with afo and raider beenie? Is it possible to make it big enough so I can print it out?

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
If you ask me there's just too many whiners on here. I don't see anything wrong with the boards besides all the hating that goes on which is mainly because they're favorite rap star isn't getting the credit they deserve. I seem to frequent these boards a lot more now than in the past. Like Mean Mugg said some people don't have all day to post on here. They might actually have more important things going on than posting. I think Siccness has improved!

Dec 18, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
LOL ok lemme add MY 2 cents please...

1. Apathy I UNBANNED you homie AND hit u on the PM....So I don't see what yer bitchin about
Why should anyone have to go through being banned before their opinion is heard?

DJ Mark 7 said:
The Siccness HAS grown into more than just an internet forum. It IS now a business....As Nemo stated, the site gets more hits and has more revenue now than ever before! The more people that find out about it of COURSE yer gonna have dimwits. That's what mods are for. Indeed I have no problem bannin someone but I don't NEED to be everyone's friend. I only ban people who negativeley affect the site. You know how many times I've disagreed with say 2-0-Sixx or Heresy???? But do I even THINK of banning them? Hell no! They have very valid points and just because we don't see eye to eye it doesn't warrant them not being on the site.
The siccness can grow and become a business and generate traffic all it wants to, but no matter how much money it makes peoples opinions and insights are not commodities and are the only reason this site has become a business. You and NEMO should recognize and respect the roots of this website and try to keep it true.

DJ Mark 7 said:
It's funny how there's a handful of LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE who always have a problem with someone being banned. And I guess since you have no REAL business in your life you gotta resort to internet protests...Gotta have a cause!
Whats really funny is that we won't be the LAST 10 people who have problems with people being banned. I have real business in my life, posting on this board is part of that business, if im going to waste my time reading one thread why shouldn't i protest about things i disagree with.

DJ Mark 7 said:
Show me how I "abuse authority" please....You wouldn't be happy until NO ONE was banned and it was just free reign. While I can respect your point, this ain't that place....The Siccness IS A BUSINESS and IS PRIVATLEY OWNED....No one forces u to come here every day. So best I can say is get yer little cronies and start your OWN message board where you decide the rules. Nemo knows I have nothing but good intentions for this site and that's why I'm still around....
Instead of making ignorant comments like this, respect that most of the members on this board were around before Nemo bought this site and you became a mod. I also highly doubt that Nemo's focus is on the members of this site, how often does he drop by threads and chop it up? Hes faceless, and the fact that this is a business and privately owned is not relevant. Anyone with the money can own this site but no ones going to re-create the thoughts put out by the members here with banner ads and mods like you banning people based on your opinon of "good intention".

DJ Mark 7 said:
Get the sand outta yer vagina...
No you.

DJ Mark 7 said:
Oh and anyone who has had an "issue" with me knows it can easily be solved by hittin me on the PM or AIM....I'm not an asshole if ya get to know me lol.

pe@ce,
Mark
No one has an "issue" with you mark7, I respect you as I would anyone, but your judgement is faulty and I don't think ANYONE (besides the owner and webmaster) should have global mod power. You really don't have the best judgement when it comes to banning people, and neither would 99.9% of the people with global mod powers.

B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Dogg you got complaints? Hit me on a PM with your # and we can settle it...You of all people shouldn't be even posting here with your 10201230123 screen names. You cant front like your a productive member of siccness....
His problems aren't YOUR problems directly, their problems shared by other siccness members that we like to vocalize. They just happen to be your problems because your an admin, and thats where your role in this ends. To 90% of siccness members, YOU are not a productive member of the siccness, anywhere but the internet and you'd be a fuckin flunkie wearing a t-shirt that says "SECURITY". People that have problems w/ the siccness don't bitch for fun, its called a democracy. You can ban people in the name of "business" but thats going to seriously shorten the number of real members that show up here.

NEMO said:
rabble rabble people like deepthought, such and such rabble rabble hmmmphh huhhh herrrmm rabble banned wasn't bullshit rabble back to staring at celly cel rabble
Think of yourself as the step-dad the came in after the real one died, you mean nothing, and the members don't care about you. Even venturing a guess as to the history of this place is disrespect on your part, go make your money and shut the fuck up.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
some good points have been made by the members...

the way i C it:
there are two sides to this issue, MEMBERS; who i see as the heart of the siccness and the OWNERS that pay the bills for this site...
THE KEY IS TO FIND A BALANCE, HOW DO YOU DO THAT YOU ASK...??
WITH 2 WAY COMMUNICATION WITHOUT BEING BANNED!

ONE MORE TIME...
2 WAY COMMUNICATION

instead of knoccin each other down, chopp it up, to see how you can build each other ^

i'm always bacc in the cut, just watching how things play out round here...

99.9% of the time, you will find D-Locc in the Southern Forum...AWAY from the BS
come hitt us up

D-LOCC
91SICCNESS VETT>>>YEA, I SAID THE "V" WORD

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
TONY206 said:
No one has ever even contacted the mods about their problems with being banned. They just complain in the forums.

thats because they never do anything wrong...its always the "Faggot" mods. long live the siccness revolution! free mac jesus! YES!

fuck slowpoke, fuck u musty, fuck u soak game, mark 7...yeah, fuck u too....u guys banned all my friends! oh hoh, u can bet on this...there WILL BE hell to pay, u just wait....oh man, its on.

im out.

Feb 5, 2005
^^ Translation: I know the mods on a personal level so I'm going to dickride them here. Please don't look for substance in my post.

Feb 5, 2005
DJ Mark 7 said:
Show me how I "abuse authority" please....
Apathy said:
EDJ was banned for making a tasteless joke in a tasteless joke thread. Nicoya was banned for simply admitting he downloaded a Mac Dre album and will probably continue to do so. Mic Check was banned for asking Mark XX "All you type is lol. What exactly do you contribute to this board?" Rocky6 was banned for saying "RIP Mac Dre, but he wasn't that tight to me." Scottie Pimpin was banned for saying, quote, "White people be trippin. Openin up bagel shops and shit."
Also...
And I guess since you have no REAL business in your life you gotta resort to internet protests...
It's not smart to diss someone for spending their time on the internet when you live and die by modding an internet message board.

Feb 5, 2005
B Please said:
You cant front like your a productive member of siccness....
Several other siccness members would disagree. I've contributed a large share of meaningful conversation. Of course none of it consisted of "WOW THAT [bay area artist who pays for siccness ads] IS SO TIGHT CLASSIC!!!" so I could see how you didn't notice.

You only know me from giving you a hard time, but you're the only one who ever banned me for bullshit. The only time Vamps banned me was for calling Sergeant Hustle a dyke (which turned out to be a future prophecy fulfilled). You banned me because I struck a nerve with D Locc and Soak and they've got you in their pocket.

Aug 20, 2004
Apathy said:
Also...

It's not smart to diss someone for spending their time on the internet when you live and die by modding an internet message board.
Thats funny...last time i checked...Mark was a DJ...so cut the crap...you dont like the board and how its run..then KICK ROCKS...nobody is forcin you to post here...quit cryin...

i hate muthafuckas that bitch about somethin but dont do a damn thing to help themselves out...

Status
Not open for further replies.