Is the SICCNESS dyin off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
DJ Kaliph said:
thats the gayest shit i ever heard
yeah, pretty gay....funny thing is, i actually talk with and network with people outside of the board, ive made friends outta here, thats what im sayin. so go back to makin ur fucking mixtapes.

Dec 4, 2004
for the most part this sites still good. but theres too many wanna be comedians on here. other then that people clown themselves too much...what i mean is all the 'bay is back' shit etc

Jul 9, 2004
I dont know i aint gonna get into the middle of all this shit.......Siccness seems to be a cool spot.....I just sit here and read everything when I'm playing internet poker, and there is nothing else to do between hands that I am not in. I first heard of this sitr back in 2002 when Wax would post on my computer....I was like wtf is that? It looked really different back then. I just started postin here a few months back.......I try to just interact with cats and voice some opinions about shit....nothing special on here. I will say that I was banned like a month or so ago, and I have no fuckin idea what I was banned for. All of a sudden my name was in pink....didnt really know for what reason. I hit a couple of my folks who called these "mods" on here, and I was unbanned shortly after that. I don't know what I was banned for, and probably wouldn't have been unbanned if it were not for my peoples knowin these dudes. My guess is it probably had somethin to do with me gettin into an argument with these cats beloved devil worshiper bigantdn3 or whatever he calls himself....that's the only logical thing I can think of. whatever no big deal.......he comes and disrespects a whole thread, and I defend myself and I get banned? Guess that's how shit works around here......if you're not "in" with these cats and say something controversial then you're automatically banned. Just voicing an experience on here.......no big deal...im gone.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn this thread has brought back some of the "greats" of the Siccness...right on!! LoL But Apathy, what's your original screen name(s) on here? Just curious....anyway, I agree with the people who have said this place is addicting. I mean look at the people who have been banned several times and came back with different nicknames on here to hide from the mods (or whatever their reason was to switch up their name). Whatever the reason is for this site's addictiveness, it is for some reason, and I just can't put a finger on it. I guess it's some sort of entertainment to say the least. I know for a fact, that I can come on here at least once a day and getta good laugh out of it in one way or another.

PS -- Even though we've never spoke or had contact on any level, I'd like to give shouts out to:

D-Locc, Deep-Thought....oh and uh Shea & MeloTrauma too, y'all been around for ages!!

LoL Ya'll stay up! :classic:

Feb 26, 2003
THIS PLACE IS REAL THATS WHY IT KEEPS FOLKS COMMIN BACK FOR MORE, ITS ADDICTIVE AS WELL, WE COVER EVERYTHANG FROM SHOES TO FARTS, BIRD HUMPIN', WHAT U EAT, HOUSE-SHOES...ETC. ITS A GOOD PLACE TO SOAK IN SOME KNOWLEDGE AND TO KILL TIME , SOMETIMES WE GET OUT OF HAND, BUT 2 DAYS LATER, U FORGET ABOUT THE NET BEEF AND BE ON THE SAME THREAD THE NEXT DAY AGREEING WITH THE SAME FOLKS U HAD BEEF WITH, THA SICCNESS AIN'T DYING WE GROWNIN AND GETTIN' BIGGA EACH N EVERYDAY.

Feb 26, 2003
@ SHEA ...HA HA HA RIGHT RIGHT...I REMEMBER WHEN I THOUGHT U WAS A FEMALE, ITS ALL GOOD, NO HARD FEELINGS, I MUSTA READ IT BACCWARDS. A SHE....WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THE " CAPS LOCC"? ...NAW DOG I WOULD TYPE IN SMALL LETTERS TOO, ITS JUST THAT, MY CAP LOCC KEY BUSTED OFF.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Apathy said:
DeviantJR
what in sweet JESUS is goin on?
how in the MUTHAFUC did DEVIANT get banned?
:siccness:
@ the rate yall goin....
none of the true vetts who still
frequent this site will be left....but who cares....
yall got tons 2 replace them right?:confused:

but if i was to type about the decline of the site
(in various stages)id be here a while,
and would wanna charge yall 4 writing a novel
dont get me wrong there have been tons of things
never imagined possible on this site from the growth....
but the essence of why we were able 2 grow so big
n the first place has been lost...........

GATE~WON,
infected since 1998

Dec 6, 2003
I need the siccness...I been checkin this thing almost daily for over a year now, posting here and there...but living all the way in Vancouver i need this site to get my bay area rap updates..and like lil pino said shit gets addicting sometimes...

Feb 5, 2005
For the record, I wasn't RaginHomosexual/Tha Rippa. After I was banned about a year ago the siccness wasn't registering any new accounts, Tha Rippa let me use his RaginHomosexual name for a month. I got lazy and used the same proxies as I used for my other siccness alias which got banned and B-Please noticed. Now he thinks he's a great detective because he ran the resolving utility on vbulletin, but it shows how the admins never gave a fuck about the siccness until they bought it.

Jack Tha Rippa was the siccness interviewer who did all the interviews on the front page during the Roloc days and I was always hated by siccmade people. B-Please wouldn't know that because he didn't give a fuck about the siccness until he started getting paid to run it.

Feb 5, 2005
y guess is it probably had somethin to do with me gettin into an argument with these cats beloved devil worshiper bigantdn3 or whatever he calls himself....that's the only logical thing I can think of. whatever no big deal.......he comes and disrespects a whole thread, and I defend myself and I get banned?
Ever notice how Apt 3 albums get killed on other cali rap message boards but never here? I alluded to this in my thread in hard times, which was deleted by the abusive mod DJ Mark XX. I said the siccness used to be a place for discussion of artists, but now it's a fraternity and spamming ground for the Apt 3 bigant, illmannered, 6footah, and DJ Mark XX. You're allowed to say any album is wack except for artists who a) pay for siccness advertising and b) are personal friends with the abusive mod DJ Mark XX.

Status
Not open for further replies.