Is the SICCNESS dyin off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
KrypticFlowz said:
Think of yourself as the step-dad the came in after the real one died, you mean nothing, and the members don't care about you. Even venturing a guess as to the history of this place is disrespect on your part, go make your money and shut the fuck up.
It's funny because thats whats he's gonna do is make his money! When it all boils down to it, all the former owners were trying to make siccness a money makin business. Only difference now is that we actually do make more money and bring in way more traffic and members. I think we're in touch with the artists more now then ever. Siccness will keep growing and doing things like we've been doing for years....

Aug 20, 2004
Damn this is pathetic...like i said..if you have such a big problem with the place why the FUCK are you here???Theres a million and one message boards on the net...go find one that doesnt offend you...or piss you off to the point that you have to "rebel"...its fuckin childish and GAY...If you dont wanna be here...then WE dont want you here...get the fuck out...dont let the keyboard hit your ass on the way out!!!!!!

This is the internet fellas...it doesnt even MATTER...real life is where its at...and thats all that SHOULD matter...right?Yet..it seems this shit CONSUMES your life...havin a fuckin temper tantram about the mods...what are you, 5 years old?Honestly...if i got banned from here...why would i come back?Obviousy the mods felt that i didnt need to be posting...its kinda like when you have a girlfriend...and she dumps you yet you KEEP trynna go back to here and you keep gettin dissed...think of it that way...if someone dont want you around..why do you keep coming back?Are you THAT hard headed?Get a grip..maybe yall DO need a break from the net if its come down to this...

Get a life..some pussy(or dick...whatever your preferrence might be...im not here to judge)...smoke a cigarette or joint or meth or whatever the fuck yall might enjoy...anf GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!!

THIS IS THE INTERNET...

Bye bye!!!!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The banning here is getting out of control. I dont think anyone should be banned unless they are spamming the board or are deliberately trolling. Some of the reasons people on here are banned is fuckin rediculous (ie. Ed J). The people on here with the most extreme beliefs (Heresy, Ed J, 20 Sixx, Nostril King) are the ones whos posts I enjoy reading the most, whether I agree with them or not.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
yep....You can leave whenever ya want....

and NO ONE is guarding Apartment 3 albums from being critiqued....I'm sure you're referring to those lame Juggaloo Horrorcore sites that you mentioned before that you frequent.

Apathy seriously tho dog, if you hate me and you hate the site so much, why do you continue to post?

Dec 8, 2004
Hey Bitch Please! Whatever happened to the digitalmpire board? That was one of my top spots for finding rare songs and shit...Someone should either bring that back up or create one like it......I've only been on here for like 3 months so I don't really get why it is dying cuz I wasn't around b4 but I'll post on the siccness as long as it exists..

Feb 5, 2005
^^ Because I'd like to see the site back into 2001 form when the conversation was poppin and there were no nazi mods. If enough people complain, changes can happen. Case in point great posters like Mac Jesus and already dead were unbanned when the abusive mods had their decisions reversed.

Jae Reeky used the old "GO OUTSIDE AND OFF THE INTERNET YOU NERD" routine. Hilariously, he was trying to prove his point by posting a 3 paragraph, 100+ word reply on the internet.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Apathy said:
Jae Reeky used the old "GO OUTSIDE AND OFF THE INTERNET YOU NERD" routine. Hilariously, he was trying to prove his point by posting a 3 paragraph, 100+ word reply on the internet.
Actually he's calling you a whiny little bitch who's crying about shit when no one , I repeat, NO ONE has ever even tried to talk to Mark like a civilized person. That has REALLY surprised me. For most of the "intellectuals" in the GOM you are really immature. And I'll bet you'll reply with something immature to me. Most of you rebel JUST TO REBEL like it's the cool thing to do.

Bottom line is...

Why don't you just talk to him and work things out? You'll find out why he does 'this and that' and he'll find out why you do 'this and that'.

Aug 20, 2004
Apathy said:
And your point is?Im not the one with the INTERNET SITE beef mutahfucka...YOU are...yet you keep comin back...you must like the attention...you must not be gettin enough from your parents or somethin...dont take it out on the Siccness...go see Dr. Phil guy...

Your welcome...

P.S. I never called you a nerd...i was simply tellin you to get a life...has nothin to do with you status in a HS enviroment...cut the crap..

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Apathy is making some good point's and you should really listen to what he's saying instead of shutting him down, and telling him he should just post on a different site.

I have been on this site for about a year or so now, and was reading the siccness long before I signed up. Some of my favorite poster's were Nostril King, Heresy, White Devil, 2-0-sixx, ColdBlooded, XianeX, Deep thought, ect..

Many of these people have been posting here for a few years - many have spoken out about how the siccness is falling off.

Is the SICCNESS dyin off??
The fact that this is even a thread shows that something is lacking. The fact that people are being banned, then unbanned, then banned, unbanned - with regular users complaining about this shows that some moderators are banning for wrong reasons.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Seriously Tony!!!

I've never been hit up on the PM about an issue with someone....People would just rather name call and INSIST I'm somethin I'm not...I don't give a rats ass about ya but sometimes if there's a misunderstanding or something was taken in the wrong context, it can be EASILY solved....
And the whole "oohhhh back in the good ol days" shit is gettin boring....As I stated there's a handful of people who ALWAYS have the issue with me and the board yet they've never just tried to talk to me one on one....Until then, miss me.

Feb 5, 2005
TONY206 said:
Why don't you just talk to him and work things out? You'll find out why he does 'this and that' and he'll find out why you do 'this and that'.
Funny, I could have sworn I posted the following in this very thread twice, once "talking" directly to the abusive mod DJ Mark XX.

Apathy said:
EDJ was banned for making a tasteless joke in a tasteless joke thread. Nicoya was banned for simply admitting he downloaded a Mac Dre album and will probably continue to do so. Mic Check was banned for asking Mark XX "All you type is lol. What exactly do you contribute to this board?" Rocky6 was banned for saying "RIP Mac Dre, but he wasn't that tight to me." Scottie Pimpin was banned for saying, quote, "White people be trippin. Openin up bagel shops and shit."
I was also ignored twice. Kryptic also came with several points "talking" directly to the abusive mod DJ Mark XX. The abusive mod DJ Mark XX responded with this explanation:

DJ Mark XX said:
I love...........lamp
Please read the thread before you reply anymore.

Dec 18, 2002
What would talking to Mark7 directly accomplish? The only thing it could possibly resolve is my problem with his actions, talking to Mark7 isn't going to stop him from banning other people for stupid reasons.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I can see this crying is just gonna go on and on and on and on and on....

I've said my piece....Obviously people have a problem with direct contact and would rather protest...Have fun being so miserable lol

I just find it funny how you can say that "talking to Mark 7 won't resolve anything" when YOU nor ANY of yer buddies have ATTEMPTED to....

Let the banter continue

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
^^

There was a thread in hardtimes where I tried to talk to you about this; You replied with some 'why you hate me; I unbanned you' and didn't answer any of my questions directly.

I was going to post a link, but I guess the thread was deleted.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Besides, who needs one on one talks. It's obvious more then one person has a problem with what's going on. No one needs to PM anyone in my opinion, why not just discuss it in this thread? Isn't that kind of what this thread is about?

In my case I don't think that DJ Mark has ever banned me directly, I have a feeling it's BitchPlease that always ban's me. But I do know that DJ Mark has made some poor judgements and banned some people who didn't deserve it. Scotty Pimpin', That guy who was downloading Mac Dre Albums, and even DaytonFamily (banned for saying that it was gay to spam a girl's email for making money off mac dre).

EDIT: I know that a lot of people feel that DaytonFamily should of been banned, and probably deserved to be banned for other reasons. But the fact that this is what pushed Mark to finally ban him, says a lot about Mark as a moderator. Just my opinion. Don't get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.