Is the SICCNESS dyin off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Apathy said:
... Soak::Game is a snitch who reports posters to their work admins trying to get them fired. I know this for a fact since he tried to report me to the network admin at my job. Unfortunately, the admin turned out to be me and all the shit came into my fucking mailbox.
Bwhahahahahahaha! Now THAT'S funny!

KrypticFlowz said:
...anywhere but the internet and you'd be a fuckin flunkie wearing a t-shirt that says "SECURITY".
Fooking RACK! Bwhahahahaha! No one read that?

@Jazzfan I ain't forgot about you homie. The pic should be up by end of day. I'm about 75% complete.

Apathy = NOSTRIL KING? Fookin A! We may not have seen eye-to-eye all the time, but this bloke can never be allowed to disapeare. Funny fucker.

Jae Reekay said:
...if i got banned from here...why would i come back?Obviousy the mods felt that i didnt need to be posting...its kinda like when you have a girlfriend...and she dumps you yet you KEEP trynna go back to here and you keep gettin dissed...think of it that way...if someone dont want you around..why do you keep coming back?
Apples and oranges mate. I know you meant well though. This would be more akin to your GF's mum or dad banning you from calling or seeing her, not her herself.

Mac Jesus said:
When you are banned you cannot PM the mod's to ask questions.
I was wondering when some bright individual was going to point this lovely fact out. Good show man!

Mark, you and I have been cool for years bruh and I damn sure ain't tryna tell you what to do...but maybe if you publicly answered Apathy's accusations, it'd leave no doubt as to exactly what's up.

I'm just sayin.

Anyhoo...

A fat "What up!" to Mr. Chronic, my man SHEA SAVAGE, and Mac JeeZUS.

Feb 5, 2005
Again DJ Mark XX Edits Posts/Signatures For Laughs

Deep Thought's Signature said:
Last edited by DJ Mark 7 : Today at 3:59 PM. Reason: I don't need one! I'm DJ Mark 7 for Mac Dre' sake!
Wow Marvin, I thought you had been laying low from BLATANTLY ABUSING YOUR GLOBAL MOD POWERS for the past few days. Guess that didn't take very long.

And in the event you use a petty excuse like "LOLOLO IT WAS A JOKE CANT U LOLOL TAKE A JOKE," please consider a responsible mod uses their power for the enhancement of the siccness experience - not for junvenile humor.

Feb 5, 2005
Hmm, well that's a death blow to my credibility now isn't it? I'll just leave my post instead of deleting it and let the sharks frenzy at it.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
SLY: I agree

Deep: I haven't checked this thread since yesterday on purpose....But it got to me today and all I read was this last page....I've TRIED to address things MANY times and it's like arguing with a broken record....Let people say all the shit they want...No matter WHAT I say, it's not gonna change anyone's mind that I'm this horrible nazi-mod lol....Why even bother? I can't even COUNT the # of times I've tried to "make nice" or discuss things on a private level....I'm done....But here's a fact: I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO GET USED TO IT lol

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
D-Locc was banned, talked to Nemo, and everything was all good. He even got his own forum. Is it THAT hard to just talk and work things out?
YEA....that was a serious miscommunication between Nemo and I.
If you can't get your words across on the web, pick up the phone and call a nigga.
Me and Nemo chopped it on the phone about the situation, he said what he felt, I said what I felt, and we both were on two different pages, after choppin it up-all was CLEAR, he unbanned me and fulfilled a promise made by Vamps to me-SOUTHERN SICCNESS FORUM.
Chopped it up with BPlease who I think, laced me with the tightest fuccin forum design on the siccness or any other down south website that I have seen.....cuzz has skill.
ALSO....if anyone from bacc in the day knows, yall gotta give up up to Nemo and BPlease for keepin this site of away from the CRASH ZONE, siccness use to always be down....

bottom line: problem+communication(phone, etc.)=resolution!!

D-Locc

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Apathy said:
Sweet916, Deep Thought, Tim, Tha Rippa, DeviantJR, Already Dead, EDJ. All of them at one time or another has contributed a classic 100+ post thread. They've all been banned, or left due to bullshit from the mods.
I didn't leave because of the mods, I don't even know who they are nor do I care. I left because 99% of the people here (when I left) are close minded, ignorant, net banging wiggers that get the shit kicked out of them on a daily basis in real life and use the internet to get it all out. Oh and every other person thinks they actually have musical talent. The "hey listen to the song I made on my moms computer with fruity loops and a casio keyboard from radio shack" shit was fucking pathetic. I've never seen more people void of musical talent than at this forum. When I registered 6 years ago at the original Siccness forum it was great, the Roloc left and Vamps took over, had a little bit of a decline but it got good again and was up until around the time Vamps left. I quit coming around not long after that. The board will never be anywhere near the level it once was in terms of quality because it's now a business and not for fun anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^EXACLY

Now this can be good or bad. MY idea to the mods would be, Create a VETS forum. It would be a forum kinda how you have the icandy. It would check to see if you registered before or on 2002. If you did not then you cant get into the forum. Just my idea.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Solidous_Snake said:
Homies I noticed these forums are dead as fuck and nothing really interesting is talked about as much now a days Plus it's almost the same threads posted everyday and not as many new posts are being made up anymore. I don't know. I noticed this shit a while now and it's not really poppin like it used to be.

Anyone else notice a decline in activity??

Venture into more of the forum, Gathering Of Minds is a chill spot lot's of interesting discussion goes on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.