Is the SICCNESS dyin off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2003
Homies I noticed these forums are dead as fuck and nothing really interesting is talked about as much now a days Plus it's almost the same threads posted everyday and not as many new posts are being made up anymore. I don't know. I noticed this shit a while now and it's not really poppin like it used to be.

Anyone else notice a decline in activity??

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, I think I've kind of noticed that a bit myself. I've been here a good 4 years now and I'm beginning to notice a drop off of all the characters that used to make up the Siccness to what it really was. All them old school members who had interesting things to say and post about, and have intelligent conversation so-to-speak. I think the reason bein' is because of the popularity the site has gained over the years. Bringin' out all the e-thugs and 15/16 year olds with cluttered threads about nothing but bullshit and immature and retarded questions....What do you guys think? :siccness:

Sep 5, 2003
YUP! I've been noticin this for the past 3....4 months myself, maybe even longer, its just that there are more people now, couple years ago when I just started postin here there were many interesting threads to post in cuz ther werent as many jokers postin here couple years bacc then there are now... and you'd learn a lot o thangs 2, it was cuz peeps had nuttin to do n just post fo fun..nowadys its about gay shit like who got the most "posts", who knows maybe it'll get tight again as soon as more people notice this forum seriously, half the people signed up 2 this forum dont even post at all...but this the only place left ta conversate bout rap n thangs...so why not stay?....

Feb 5, 2005
Siccness went into decline when the mods decided to ban anyone who posts anything other than one of these phrases:

"WOW SHIT SLAPS CLASSIC ALBUM"
"RIP MAC DRE"
"WOW MUSTYNUTZ THAT'S A TIGHT JAVA CROSSWORD PUZZLE SITE GOOD LOOKIN"
I (LOVE/HATE) GAME.

EDJ was banned for making a tasteless joke in a tasteless joke thread. Nicoya was banned for simply admitting he downloaded a Mac Dre album and will probably continue to do so. Mic Check was banned for asking Mark XX "All you type is lol. What exactly do you contribute to this board?" Rocky6 was banned for saying "RIP Mac Dre, but he wasn't that tight to me." Scottie Pimpin was banned for saying, quote, "White people be trippin. Openin up bagel shops and shit."

Sweet916, Deep Thought, Tim, Tha Rippa, DeviantJR, Already Dead, EDJ. All of them at one time or another has contributed a classic 100+ post thread. They've all been banned, or left due to bullshit from the mods.

Siccness.net is a billboard for bay artists to spam. Any criticism besides "WOW THATS TIGHT" is a bannable offense. Opinionated discussion isn't tolerated.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i think the site aint been the same for a good 2 + yrs now...its still pretty much the only thing i go online for.

Apr 25, 2002
Apathy said:
Siccness went into decline when the mods decided to ban anyone who posts anything other than one of these phrases:

"WOW SHIT SLAPS CLASSIC ALBUM"
"RIP MAC DRE"
"WOW MUSTYNUTZ THAT'S A TIGHT JAVA CROSSWORD PUZZLE SITE GOOD LOOKIN"
I (LOVE/HATE) GAME.

Sweet916, Deep Thought, Tim, Tha Rippa, DeviantJR, Already Dead, EDJ. All of them at one time or another has contributed a classic 100+ post thread. They've all been banned, or left due to bullshit from the mods.

Siccness.net is a billboard for bay artists to spam. Any criticism besides "WOW THATS TIGHT" is a bannable offense. Opinionated discussion isn't tolerated.
Damn, all of those people you listed are the exact people i'm takin' about. Too bad they're not around anymore...
:ermm:

Apr 1, 2002
People have more important things to do then surf the net and chat on the siccness. People grow up and have families and have no time for chatting on the net. Or they can't afford to pay their internet bills no more.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
HMMMMMMMMMM.............................
were doing between 18 and 23 million hits every month. 5000 to 6000 people come on this site every day, so i dont think the activity is slowing down but it might be gettn "watered" down with so many people here everyday. With way less members the site probably seemed more intimate, evryone kinda knew each other. (Sweet916, Deep Thought, Tim, Tha Rippa, DeviantJR, Already Dead, EDJ) I dont know any of these people but Im sure if they were banned it was more to it then "bullshit" from the mods. Just my opinion I could be wrong. I think this thread is a very healthy thread for the siccness, I always wonder what we can do to better the siccness.net

Feb 5, 2005
^^ You can start by demodding DJ Mark 7 and Soak::Game. The DJ banned more people in a month than has been banned in a year prior to this, and Soak::Game is a snitch who reports posters to their work admins trying to get them fired. I know this for a fact since he tried to report me to the network admin at my job. Unfortunately, the admin turned out to be me and all the shit came into my fucking mailbox.

Both abuse their authority and neither has started any conversation worth mentioning.

EDIT: Most people don't realize it, but an IP addy can be a sensitive thing and fucking with people's livelihoods because you don't like their posts is bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
Apathy said:
Soak::Game is a snitch who reports posters to their work admins trying to get them fired. I know this for a fact since he tried to report me to the network admin at my job. Unfortunately, the admin turned out to be me and all the shit came into my fucking mailbox.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... that shit is the funniest thing Ive read in awhile. Please Soak, Dont Hurt Em.

Oct 13, 2003
Apathy said:
^^ You can start by demodding DJ Mark 7 and Soak::Game. The DJ banned more people in a month than has been banned in a year prior to this, and Soak::Game is a snitch who reports posters to their work admins trying to get them fired. I know this for a fact since he tried to report me to the network admin at my job. Unfortunately, the admin turned out to be me and all the shit came into my fucking mailbox.

Both abuse their authority and neither has started any conversation worth mentioning.

EDIT: Most people don't realize it, but an IP addy can be a sensitive thing and fucking with people's livelihoods because you don't like their posts is bullshit.

I agree with your post homie.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
LOL ok lemme add MY 2 cents please...

1. Apathy I UNBANNED you homie AND hit u on the PM....So I don't see what yer bitchin about

The Siccness HAS grown into more than just an internet forum. It IS now a business....As Nemo stated, the site gets more hits and has more revenue now than ever before! The more people that find out about it of COURSE yer gonna have dimwits. That's what mods are for. Indeed I have no problem bannin someone but I don't NEED to be everyone's friend. I only ban people who negativeley affect the site. You know how many times I've disagreed with say 2-0-Sixx or Heresy???? But do I even THINK of banning them? Hell no! They have very valid points and just because we don't see eye to eye it doesn't warrant them not being on the site.

It's funny how there's a handful of LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE who always have a problem with someone being banned. And I guess since you have no REAL business in your life you gotta resort to internet protests...Gotta have a cause!

Show me how I "abuse authority" please....You wouldn't be happy until NO ONE was banned and it was just free reign. While I can respect your point, this ain't that place....The Siccness IS A BUSINESS and IS PRIVATLEY OWNED....No one forces u to come here every day. So best I can say is get yer little cronies and start your OWN message board where you decide the rules. Nemo knows I have nothing but good intentions for this site and that's why I'm still around....

Get the sand outta yer vagina...

Oh and anyone who has had an "issue" with me knows it can easily be solved by hittin me on the PM or AIM....I'm not an asshole if ya get to know me lol.

pe@ce,
Mark

Dec 11, 2002
I have done a lot of business on the Siccness.. made some good money and met some great people.. networking is key in a lot of what I do and this is a great spot to do it. I come up in here to talk shit, get opinions or ask questions in the Open Forum when I'm looking for a vast range of opinions...

Sometimes people get their panties all twisted up and start flashin'.. but hey.. thats just the way it goes... you can take what someone says as their (sometimes really ignorant) opinion and agree to disagree or you can sit with your make believe pistol in your lap while you do type-bys.... its whatever... .. all I know is.. I'm addicted to this place..

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Apathy said:

Dogg you got complaints? Hit me on a PM with your # and we can settle it...You of all people shouldn't be even posting here with your 10201230123 screen names. You cant front like your a productive member of siccness....

Status
Not open for further replies.