IPhone 4S / iPhone 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
you guys would go nuts if you heard how many times a day I hear before an announcement "my cousin works for apple, the iphone 5 is coming out on ___".

Aug 16, 2003
Now all the fags can stop coming to my job asking about the iphone 5, fucking fagots. And for all the douchebags that have been waiting for october for the iphone 5 to upgrade, eat shit.
My thoughts exactly...I had a dick call every other phone shit because of the possibility of an I Phone 5. Then he called me a liar when I told him I didnt know when or if it was coming out lol.

These muthafuckas think I have a crystal ball or some shit lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It's typically the user and their inability to grasp how android works. Trust me, I have apple and android devices and each have their pros and cons. Not every OS is for every user. I'd rather have my ipad for my tablet, but an android device for a phone. I always have my phone with me and not always my tablet. Versatility to me is key. IOS is too locked down to be my go-to on the go.

Jan 5, 2006
new iphone has Omnivision’s OV8830 sensors, this means 24 frames per second which gives videos that "film" look and a 4k resolution meaning pretty much a small RED CAMERA.. that's major! All this after it's jailbroken tho of course....

Apr 25, 2002
The OEMs (Motorola, HTC, Samsung) and to an extent Google are competing in terms of specs, Apple is competing in terms of overall user experience. What good is a 1.5 Gz dual-core 3D phone with a 5 inch screen when it has a much smaller collection of quality apps and games, a less polished and functional operating system, and an overall sup-par user experience?

Yeah there's the "openness" but how many users actually root their device and/or take advantage of the openess of Android? A tiny percentage.

At the end of the day though I agree with Lik - it is an individual preference thing. I do appreciate Android for it's advantages (the biggest in my opinion is it's free built-in navigation), and I do use both an iPhone 4 and Nexus S 4G, but if I had to choose 1 it's Apple all the way.

Feb 12, 2004
It's typically the user and their inability to grasp how android works. Trust me, I have apple and android devices and each have their pros and cons. Not every OS is for every user. I'd rather have my ipad for my tablet, but an android device for a phone. I always have my phone with me and not always my tablet. Versatility to me is key. IOS is too locked down to be my go-to on the go.
Trust me breh, I know how to grasp the android. But the unpolished apps, the shitty OS, the freezing, the lag, etc. Too many problems to list. iOS and iphone overall is just so much smoother, more polished and a more efficient and effective product IMO. Not to mention the high retina resolution killed everything for me when I first saw it.

This is coming from PC man.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I'm with Sprint and will be upgrading from a damn wack a-- non touch screen Blackberry, so an Iphone 4S will be a whole new world for me....Lets get it...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You forgot to mention locked down...I love my iPad but again my phone is my information station. Widgets alone give me the ability to get information from multiple sources without having to do anything. With the press of a button I can send an email or text or spark up my free GPS navigation by using my voice. I can custom fit my phones interface to my needs and can choose hardware. For my phone, I'll take the fitted over a one size fits most.

Apr 13, 2006
The OEMs (Motorola, HTC, Samsung) and to an extent Google are competing in terms of specs, Apple is competing in terms of overall user experience. What good is a 1.5 Gz dual-core 3D phone with a 5 inch screen when it has a much smaller collection of quality apps and games, a less polished and functional operating system, and an overall sup-par user experience?

Yeah there's the "openness" but how many users actually root their device and/or take advantage of the openess of Android? A tiny percentage.

At the end of the day though I agree with Lik - it is an individual preference thing. I do appreciate Android for it's advantages (the biggest in my opinion is it's free built-in navigation), and I do use both an iPhone 4 and Nexus S 4G, but if I had to choose 1 it's Apple all the way.
I feel you. Makes sense. I feel that there's no apps for the android to take advantage of the great hardware.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
ive had both and i thought ios sucked ass. i like to tinker with my shit to get it the way i like though so that had something to do with it. but lmao at the new big 'revolutionary' features of ios5 already being on the 6 month old galaxy s2

May 4, 2002
being with att for so long the iphone is the only option for a phone. what other phones do they offer that top the iphone? the whole switch to a different company went out the window a while ago when my 3g out performed a driod x (internet connection wise, with no wifi). im willing to wait for a ip5 but at this point i dropped my phone so many times and just broke my sim card holder the other day, i need a new phone now.

Nov 18, 2010
reading all these posts you guys CLEARLY don't know much about iphones despite working for apple. lol

most of you just seem like ur on some apple hating shit rather than accepting the truth.
like other dude said i don't have a macbook or none of that shit but fact of the matter is IPHONE IS THE BEST. Fresh out of the box it is better because the App Store shits on every other store. Then when you jailbreak it you get cydia which is a 3rd party app store. Get Installous and have free apps, or get all kinds of sick mods like mobile substrate, sbsettings, multifl0w, winterboard etc. etc. Oh and add the TVOUT cord to ipod pimpness, i play any vid from iphone, youtube or comp on any tv without even usin airplay.

There is jailbroken apps for standard youtube, none of that mobile shit with limited songs, one to download vids, one to watch tv shows, new movies, live streams etc.

galaxy 2 is a faster iphone 4 with shit apps and no customization. and the best tablet i think is the bb playbook because it has full flash integration so it is the only one actually browse like a proper laptop.

i don't buy into apple's gimmicky shit either, i have a $300 dollar pc that runs win7, win8 and mac osx lion as good as a $1200 macbook.