IPhone 4S / iPhone 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Has anybody who recently got a 4S noticed that if you don't look at it dead on, and slightly have it tilted it will lose some of the brightness and look kind of dull/yellow?

Also overall whites don't seem as white as my iPhone 4 kind of an off white. I'm not sure if I should replace don't really feel like it.
Nope

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Has anybody who recently got a 4S noticed that if you don't look at it dead on, and slightly have it tilted it will lose some of the brightness and look kind of dull/yellow?

Also overall whites don't seem as white as my iPhone 4 kind of an off white. I'm not sure if I should replace don't really feel like it.
You don't deserve a smart phone. Any display when looked at an angle will not look the same, whether it's color, brightness or clarity. Don't waste an employees time because you're a weirdo.

Dec 9, 2005
Just copped my white 4GS w/ Sprint. Lovin' it so far.

Miss the big screen of the EVO, but I don't miss having to bring a charger with me EVERYWHERE I went.