IPhone 4S / iPhone 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
reading all these posts you guys CLEARLY don't know much about iphones despite working for apple. lol

most of you just seem like ur on some apple hating shit rather than accepting the truth.
like other dude said i don't have a macbook or none of that shit but fact of the matter is IPHONE IS THE BEST. Fresh out of the box it is better because the App Store shits on every other store. Then when you jailbreak it you get cydia which is a 3rd party app store. Get Installous and have free apps, or get all kinds of sick mods like mobile substrate, sbsettings, multifl0w, winterboard etc. etc. Oh and add the TVOUT cord to ipod pimpness, i play any vid from iphone, youtube or comp on any tv without even usin airplay.

There is jailbroken apps for standard youtube, none of that mobile shit with limited songs, one to download vids, one to watch tv shows, new movies, live streams etc.

galaxy 2 is a faster iphone 4 with shit apps and no customization. and the best tablet i think is the bb playbook because it has full flash integration so it is the only one actually browse like a proper laptop.

i don't buy into apple's gimmicky shit either, i have a $300 dollar pc that runs win7, win8 and mac osx lion as good as a $1200 macbook.
lmao at no customization. my galaxy s2 can do everything you listed better than an iphone and its cheaper, so work out which is a better phone now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
reading all these posts you guys CLEARLY don't know much about iphones despite working for apple. lol
Subjective

most of you just seem like ur on some apple hating shit rather than accepting the truth.
Subjective
like other dude said i don't have a macbook or none of that shit but fact of the matter is IPHONE IS THE BEST.
Subjective

Fresh out of the box it is better because the App Store shits on every other store.
Highly Subjective. Let's not even consider Android's HUB accessible and fully integrated market.

Then when you jailbreak it you get cydia which is a 3rd party app store.
Subjective

My phone didn't have to undergo a fancy unlocking technique that could void its warranty. It was ready for use the moment I powered it on.

Get Installous and have free apps, or get all kinds of sick mods like mobile substrate, sbsettings, multifl0w, winterboard etc. etc. Oh and add the TVOUT cord to ipod pimpness, i play any vid from iphone, youtube or comp on any tv without even usin airplay.
Subjective

Android has an app that allows users to download pay-only apps for free. Also, other phones have capabilities that allow the user to interact with social media on the fly like the iPhone does.

None of what this guy said is subjective. He is TOTALLY correct and speaks nothing but unfiltered realness.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com

like other dude said i don't have a macbook or none of that shit but fact of the matter is IPHONE IS THE BEST. Fresh out of the box it is better because the App Store shits on every other store. Then when you jailbreak it you get cydia which is a 3rd party app store. Get Installous and have free apps, or get all kinds of sick mods like mobile substrate, sbsettings, multifl0w, winterboard etc. etc. Oh and add the TVOUT cord to ipod pimpness, i play any vid from iphone, youtube or comp on any tv without even usin airplay.

There is jailbroken apps for standard youtube, none of that mobile shit with limited songs, one to download vids, one to watch tv shows, new movies, live streams etc.

galaxy 2 is a faster iphone 4 with shit apps and no customization. and the best tablet i think is the bb playbook because it has full flash integration so it is the only one actually browse like a proper laptop.

i don't buy into apple's gimmicky shit either, i have a $300 dollar pc that runs win7, win8 and mac osx lion as good as a $1200 macbook.
I've been in the industry for a about 7 years now. I know what I'm talking about. Your rant is Swiss cheese to concrete son.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't want people to get me wrong, I'm not an apple hater. I own an iMac and an iPad. Apple makes great products, but they are not the only company to do so.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think only thing iphone kick ass in is battery life... 40hours, 10 hr videos or whatever. Beside that i think droid gets it easy

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ yea that too.

Only thing that prevents me getting a tablet is I actually do a lot of writing on my netbook in microsoft office. I don't think i could type that fast or do as complex excel on the ipad. It would end up being a expensive toy.