IM FUCKIN SICK OF MAC DRE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CCCUser925

it was 89-90 when i heard mac dre's underground cassette tapes..i was only 12-13 ...man....i was like.."this cat is really tight"..my homie made me a copy of the tape...5 songs...bumped tha shit till the tape broke..made another copy..in 92 i bought his 1st release "what's really going on?"...oh boy..and now it's 2005 and still bumpin his old and new stuff.....damn...some of you never met him..i had the chance to hang out wit him a few times..Mac Dre was down to earth..fun to be around...he was the star of the crowd and always loved the attention....do i hate anyone that likes him right now?...NO....i love it....

his name and music will live through us and the youngsters of today...

don't hate the player, hate the game.....

R.I.P. Andre Hicks aka Mac Mothafuckin' Dre....

Oct 27, 2004
www.YNGPCASO.com
GYEAH I REMEMBER KNOCKIN DRE SINCE I WAS A YOUNG BRUSSEL SPROUT..NOW ITS LIKE THA THANG TA DO..REGARDLESS OF WHAT DRE'S FANS ARE DOIN AN HOW TRENDY IT MAY BE GETTIN NOWDAYS..ITS STILL FURL AN THA MEMORY STILL GONNA LIVE ON..REST IN PEACE ANDRE HICKS

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
haha lol funny... my homies say the opposite.. when i told a few of em who were feelin his shit (predating '97) that he was dead.. they was like, well, he's past it anyway.. like they didnt like his shit no mo... They admitted Thizzle Dance, Boss Tycoon & I'm A Thug was tight though.

people are fuckin sheep thats all... Like a wise man once said... why follow someone when no one knows where they're goin. Now it's 'cool' to be a dre fan...

i remember when i used to bump that shit in the art room at school.. people would turn it off and go 'pssshhh what a load of shit'.. then put on Red & Meth!! WTF! Sheep.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
i've been sayin this... dre just had a wide ass fan base... i've seen some straight nerd ass star trek type white boys bumpin his shit to some of the realest nigs you could know... shit shocked me at first but it just shows how much appeal his music had... i appreciate the man's music for what its worth more now but i bump his shit no more than when he was alive

Apr 25, 2002
hella_numb said:
i agree with this post 100%. like that fag reezersharp who made like 5 posts a day about mac dre this and mac dre that. i smelt a new groupie and i clowned on him. then all you little gay fucks on here were talkin shit about me. i think mac dre also crossed over with the nickatina fans who are some of the biggest groupies out there ever. all these squares are getting into music just cus everyone else is bumping it not becuase its what they really like to listen to.
lol i remember you postin that shit about reezersharp...i dont remember if i posted on the thread...but in any case ya I checked the list of that fools posts and 95 percent was Mac Dre related. You called that fool out long before all this bootleggin shit...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
6.If the recent "thizzlamic era" is a exzample of what it feels like to have THE WHOLE DAY BAYYYY behind ONE artist.....imagine what a Artist ALIVE would/can do wit the kinna luvvv MD has gotten post-death

7.I loveee bein on the TENNYSON stripp..smokin a CHOPPAA..and hearIN someone BLASTINN some MD as they mobbb thru da HOOD......REAL REALLL BAYYYYISHHHHHHH
i've been sayin this... dre just had a wide ass fan base... i've seen some straight nerd ass star trek type white boys bumpin his shit to some of the realest nigs you could know... shit shocked me at first but it just shows how much appeal his music had...
real talk

it was 89-90 when i heard mac dre's underground cassette tapes..i was only 12-13 ...man....i was like.."this cat is really tight"..my homie made me a copy of the tape...5 songs...bumped tha shit till the tape broke..made another copy..in 92 i bought his 1st release "what's really going on?"...oh boy..and now it's 2005 and still bumpin his old and new stuff.....damn...some of you never met him..i had the chance to hang out wit him a few times..Mac Dre was down to earth..fun to be around...he was the star of the crowd and always loved the attention....do i hate anyone that likes him right now?...NO....i love it....

his name and music will live through us and the youngsters of today...

don't hate the player, hate the game.....

R.I.P. Andre Hicks aka Mac Mothafuckin' Dre....
spoken like a true fan

regardless of WHO is bumpin' it now...the whole thing is that bottom line...people are appreciating Dre's music. THAT should be applauded not ridiculed. Dre is moving more units post-mortum than mutha fuckas that are alive...is that Dre's fault or that of the fans? NO. Put out some quality, universal material, market yourself right , and most of all connect with your fan base...and you'll see Mac Dre numbers.

Peace.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
That shit on the XXL board is hella stupid, and I think its them kinda mac dre fans that piss us 'old school' dre fans off. also, before Dre died, there were 1000+ threads about how he fell off, how his albums sucked, never lived up to the hype, had poor sound quality, shitty beats, etc, etc......Now people act like if Dre said "Yadidi" on the intro to your album, its a must have.

Jul 13, 2002
It's depressing that MD is gone and sad that he blew up more after the fact. He has always been a tight artist and has left a legacy. Who cares if squares, old schoolers, or whoever the fuck is listenin' to him now? Be happy that he's gettin' more fans by the day. I understand what dude was sayin' by starting this thread; I know people who refused to listen to MD back in the day and now they bump him like they knew him personally or somethin'. The fact is though, he will live on forever in his music and the more people that hear him the more credit he'll get as a great artist.

R.I.P.

Mar 12, 2005
RealRich said:
Radio plays him all day, He sales WAY MORE records now and he is loved WAY MORE people...Maybe HE is happy. Maybe those close to him rest a little easier because so many people love the music he left behind. Yall need to understand that this is how life works. You can't truly love something until it is gone...So shut the fuck up and let his music spread.
Amen

Apr 25, 2002
chuck taylor said:
...'s fans. Dre is the biggest fuckin trend to hit the bay since pogs and im sick of all these squares hoppin on the thizz bandwagon. i cant walk down the fuckin street without hearin someone slappin boss tycoon like it came out yesterday. i remember 2-3 years ago tellin people i was listenin to mac dre and theyd look at me like i was crazy and would take one listen before they said he was weak. now these same people are goin around yellin you beezy and shit like that cause they heard dre on the radio and all their friends are bumpin his shit. i heard a bonafide square even say mac dre was his god. HIS GOD. while he was thizzin with a bunch of asian squares who looked like they came from a pokemon convention in a taco bell. dont get me wrong im not hatin on dre in any way at all and theres nothin wrong with success but fuck man boss tycoon and get stupid are just as slappin as shit like fire and stupid doo doo dumb but to most of dres new fans he might as well have never existed before thizelle washington. i cant even enjoy this fools music anymore because of this shit. god damn.

i agree with all that.i been a true fan since '92 or '93 and seeing these cats everywhere slumpin him outa no where like he's some kinda new thing is hella wack.shit pisses me off to the point that i dont even slump mac dre in the car no more.EVERYBODY else DOES does and 90% of the time the mothafucka barely got on Mac Dre.a year or two back there was a booth in one of the mals over here.they had all the Mac dre shit.the girl who worked the booth was from vallejo.she was tellin me she didnt realize how big he was out here.she said he was bigger here then in Vallejo.i was thinkin that was hella coo but now i see the aftermath.the same foo's that was sayin he was wack and they dont fuck with that shit are slumpin the shit outta him...........actin like they been a fan from the jump..........

Apr 25, 2002
dj pimp said:
many people just started to since his death, so more people started hearin about him and checkin out his music. it's only natural that most of these new recruits would dig his shit ...
thats one thing but alotta mothafuckas like my 2 sisters have heard about him and heard him since the early 90's and never liked him.now they act like there his biggest fans.my older sister bought Thizzel Washington and has bought EVERY one of his albums since.my little sister used to talk shit about Mac Dre cus i'd thump the shit so much.since a year back she's been a big ass fan.now all her little girl friends thump it.that shits irritating.she be wantin to borrow my cd's and i tell her fuck you,you aint no real mac dre fan.............

Oct 23, 2004
Playa Jay Tee said:
I remember 14-15 years ago tellin people i was listenin' to Mac Dre......

Reel talk. even tho im a youngsta (18) i been listing 2 Dre since i can remember. I 1st heard Dre on N2deep's Golden State album n since then been hooked. I am not a huge fan of his new stuff like al boo boo but i love what's really going on and stupid doo doo dumb.

Jun 16, 2002
Fuck you guys! I know how it feels to be knocking someone one day tryin to tell people he's killen it when no one is trying to hear it. But dont say fuck mac dre fuck you. I remember I was im palm springs and some record company beezie from LA was there. She said she worked with kurupt and fred wrek and others. I told her about dre, this was before thizz wash. Only thing she could say about him was He stole Mack 10 and dr dre's name, I laughed and gave her game about dre doin things before mack 10 and how mac meant pimp and andre was his real name. And he got the name cauze he was a pimp. I played her fire and a couple others off the greatest. I bet she knows who he is now